New Unreleased - Millenium Racers Y2K fighters

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: New Unreleased - Millenium Racers Y2K fighters

Post#31 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:25 pm

No problems...all audio is working for me!
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Post#32 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:01 pm

Bump.
Is anyone still playing this? This is one of those games that I Was extremely impressed by when it was released. I'm halfway through and the difficulty is ramping up this crazy. Has anyone beat it? I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this game 2+ years later.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#33 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:16 pm

Yes, I play it about once a month but that's all I got.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

beanboy
Wazza

Post#34 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:24 am

OGDCFAN99 wrote:Bump.
Is anyone still playing this? This is one of those games that I Was extremely impressed by when it was released. I'm halfway through and the difficulty is ramping up this crazy. Has anyone beat it? I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this game 2+ years later.

I haven't played millenium racer yet. But....
Wow! So it's getting tougher to beat?
That reminds me so much, of suzuki alstare extreme racing and aqua gt.
After winning a few cups, trying to beat the remaining cups, is super tough. I'm stuck.

Tarnish
Prince of Persia

Post#35 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:28 am

I've beaten it, not long after it was released. It wasn't that super hard from what I remember. Once you know the track and where the boost pads are, it's pretty easy IMO.

The hardest thing probably is learning to jump from boost pad to boost pad without loosing speed.

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Post#36 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:21 pm

Yeah exactly it's getting to where I have to stay on boost in order to get first or even second. Would it be possible to upload the save file anywhere?

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#37 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:51 pm

Just revisited damn this is hard. That targetting reticle that is constantly showing up pisses me off, there are no weaps!?

I'm in controls, brake is called boost? Also Y button is.. Break but haven't seen that do nothin

Upload save pleeease

Tarnish
Prince of Persia

Post#38 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:52 am

I'll see if I can upload a save file.

Boosting is only tricky due to the way they implemented it. If you're boosting, but then let go of the boost because there's a turn coming or whatever, but quickly hold down the boost again, your speed first goes down to the non-boosting speeds regardless, and start going up again only once it reaches that. So while your speed is going down from boost speed to non-boost speed, you're just wasting your boost meter if you're holding the button down.

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Post#39 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:36 pm

Interesting nuance I diddn't notice.. cant wait to try it when I get home. 80% of the time I don't even let go of the boost or I'll get passed. Im dying to see what the last 3 levels look like its been a long time coming!

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#40 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:48 pm

http://bswirl.kitsunet.org

Check under VMU Uploader maybe you could from XDP although the site is lil rough on Dreamcast I just hit Esc when javascript error pops up and can DL

pcwzrd *wink-wink* this would be an excellent feature to your dc.DC-Live! Upload save data