QWET

Talk about Xbox Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Impulse
Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: BBA Games

Re: QWET

Post by Impulse »

Quake Wars continues the story of quake II and 4, this time the strogg are invading earth. It's an objective based warfare multiplayer game. It's pretty different when it comes to quake standards but it is really good. I play it online a lot with kilright and archon.
-Impulse

ArChoN
WarLord
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online

Post by ArChoN »

Bryan Gallardo wrote:I was thinkin of buyin that game but i just bought blacksite instead but i might buy it.
I tried the demo for that game, its pretty good. The feel of the aiming and movement feels almost perfect. Recommended to anyone who likes FPSs.

But yes QWET is deffiently a game worth gettiing. Its not your basic shoot and kill stuff you have to complete (or try your hardest to atleast lol) objectives throughout matches. It will deffiently keep you busy and makes your brain think a bit (stragety wise). Fun being the field ops :D BLOW STUFF UP!

Bryan Gallardo
Quad Damage
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake 3

Post by Bryan Gallardo »

ArChoN wrote: I tried the demo for that game, its pretty good. The feel of the aiming and movement feels almost perfect. Recommended to anyone who likes FPSs.

But yes QWET is deffiently a game worth gettiing. Its not your basic shoot and kill stuff you have to complete (or try your hardest to atleast lol) objectives throughout matches. It will deffiently keep you busy and makes your brain think a bit (stragety wise). Fun being the field ops :D BLOW STUFF UP!
Sounds to me like a better version of the Metroid Prime Series.
Gallardo HUmar
CaL!4n1a RAcast

ArChoN
WarLord

Post by ArChoN »

Sounds to me like a better version of the Metroid Prime Series.
Far greater lol.

grimgravy014
fire
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake III Arena
Starlancer
PSO v2
4x4 Evo
Maximum Pool
Toy Racer
Alien Front Online
POD Speedzone

Post by grimgravy014 »

QWET is class based, it's not really like Metroid Prime much.

Mytho
dark night

Post by Mytho »

I've played the game and thought it was cool. I preferred it over any of the Battlefield games. :)

But like Orange Box on the 360, it seems to be more suited to the PC. The game doesn't seem to handle as well with a controller. I actually played ET:QW on both PS3 and 360, feeling apathetic towards both console versions.

ArChoN
WarLord

Post by ArChoN »

Yeah I would have to with you on that. QWET doesn't feel right on 360, it deffiently seems it woulld feel more playable on PC.

I wonder though how UT3 is going to feel on the consoles. I played it for PC and it seemed to go with PC quite well.

Impulse
Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: BBA Games

Post by Impulse »

Yes the PC version is superior in a lot of ways. I downloaded the demo for PC and the aiming and movemenet feels much better. The controls are a bit confusing for the PC but easy to get used to.
-Impulse

Kilright
noob

Post by Kilright »

Quake Wars Enemy Territory is definatly a great game. I play it on 360 often. The only downside is there are some lag issues when playing online sometimes.

Tsukasa
dark night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online v2

Post by Tsukasa »

Last game I bought for my 360 was Skate
and I borrowed/beat AC in 3 days about 3 months ago

I really wanna get Bioshock but I'm underage and my rents wont buy it for me
Zombify the Dreamcast
PSO SchtSERV
Tsukasa - FoNewm

Not Dead Yet