The Textorcist: Story of Ray Bibbia

DCGX
Metallic

Re: The Textorcist: Story of Ray Bibbia

Post by DCGX »

Unless bugs don't appear the same between a pressed disc and a digital copy? Whatever. I'm just glad they're fixing it (though it shouldn't have been this broken to begin with).

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post by dubcity »

Well I hope they get it right. It would be nice to add this to the collection.

runkthepunk
Doom
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I will happily play any once I get myself set-up with a decent internet connection!

Post by runkthepunk »

I bought the game on release so am looking forward to receiving a fixed copy when they get them out. I really hope they have nailed them all and nothing else crops up.

Despite the original problems and suggesting people should skip parts of the game (that was really bad) I think it's good that they are fixing the game and pressing new discs so fair play to them for getting this done. I know it should have worked from the outset but at least they're sorting it.

They could have done a Sega/Sonic 3 and blamed "Dr Robotniks diabolical traps" :lol:

galaxygod
blackout!

Post by galaxygod »

dubcity wrote:Well I hope they get it right. It would be nice to add this to the collection.
i hope so too, if this game would of worked it would of been my favorite new dreamcast game in a while

SpaceHoliday
dark night

Post by SpaceHoliday »

It’s been nearly a year since this game came out and supposedly we’re getting the new discs imminently…

https://twitter.com/gamefairy_io/status ... 73221?s=21
Visit The Dreamcast Junkyard: http://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post by dubcity »

SpaceHoliday wrote:It’s been nearly a year since this game came out and supposedly we’re getting the new discs imminently…

https://twitter.com/gamefairy_io/status ... 73221?s=21
@_@ crossing fingers that this version works correctly.

DCGX
Metallic

Post by DCGX »

Yes. Then I'll be able to play it! I mean, I have it on PC somewhere, but the Dreamcast means more!

DCGX
Metallic

Post by DCGX »

Emails with instructions for the replacement disc are going out this morning. I put in my replacement order. I'm traveling a lot over the next month, so I had to ship it to my parents' house. Let's see how long this takes.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

DCGX wrote:Emails with instructions for the replacement disc are going out this morning. I put in my replacement order. I'm traveling a lot over the next month, so I had to ship it to my parents' house. Let's see how long this takes.
Maybe this time they tested it on dreamcast not that hopeful since i have the build that went to the press on these new disks and still crashes but maybe they updated it just before the reprint ..

Here is hoping..

DCGX
Metallic

Post by DCGX »

By "press" do you mean journalist and review copies? Would the press discs have gone out before the game was on sale?