Adapter for MAPLE (Release)

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.
RazorX
brutal

Re: Adapter for MAPLE (Release)

Post by RazorX »

Roareye wrote:Ah. I'm unable to solder anything, as proven by consoles I've murdered in the past. I'll have to hope someone builds these in the future.
it's only like $7 for 10 pcbs from jlcpcb not including shipping so it's not too bad, you would have a few goes lmao

Roareye
Rank 9
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Chu Chu Rocket, Quake 3, Monaco GP 2, PSO, Planet Ring, Toy Racer, Worms World Party

Post by Roareye »

Haha. I think you underestimate just how little knowledge, skill and ability a person can have.

Do the boards come looking like the pictures? Or do I have to add the white text and program the board?

I'll wait to see your How To guide, but from experience of my 100% failure rate I'm not optimistic in my chances lol

Roareye
Rank 9
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Chu Chu Rocket, Quake 3, Monaco GP 2, PSO, Planet Ring, Toy Racer, Worms World Party

Post by Roareye »

Do you have a link to the right PCB from jlcpcb? I'm in the UK so it may not be as cost effective but I could do with giving it a try. Don't wanna buy the wrong one

RazorX
brutal

Post by RazorX »

Roareye wrote:Do you have a link to the right PCB from jlcpcb? I'm in the UK so it may not be as cost effective but I could do with giving it a try. Don't wanna buy the wrong one
i'm also uk, i haven't released the files yet for you to order the pcbs but as i said when i ordered my pcbs from jlcpcb it cost me £4.91 for 10 pcbs (not including shipping) so there pretty cheap to have manufactured.
i specifically made them as small as i could, you will need to solder a STM32 dev board (STM32 Blue Pill) onto the back of my pcb (facing up) and the few components you see on top and that's it.
then you just flash the firmware onto the STM32.

fabio14789
lithium
Dreamcast Games you play Online: jogo só offline

Post by fabio14789 »

Start worker :P

yoppie
noob
Dreamcast Games you play Online: phantasy star

Post by yoppie »

STM32F103C8T6 second led always blink, any solution, how to get dc stik work?thanks
Attachments
WhatsApp Video 2021-01-17 at 23.24.27.mp4
(2.46 MiB) Downloaded 5419 times

megavolt85
Developer

Post by megavolt85 »

yoppie wrote:STM32F103C8T6 second led always blink, any solution, how to get dc stik work?thanks
what is controller you connect?

yoppie
noob

Post by yoppie »

megavolt85 wrote:
yoppie wrote:STM32F103C8T6 second led always blink, any solution, how to get dc stik work?thanks
what is controller you connect?
playstation 2

megavolt85
Developer

Post by megavolt85 »

SCPH-10010A?

i'm have only SCPH-10010H and this controller work fine, but few users test SCPH-10010A and he don't detected
china clones and SCPH-10010H for this users work fine

yoppie
noob

Post by yoppie »

megavolt85 wrote:SCPH-10010A?

i'm have only SCPH-10010H and this controller work fine, but few users test SCPH-10010A and he don't detected
china clones and SCPH-10010H for this users work fine
scph-10010H and scph-10010M, i test with ps1 dualshock scph-1200 same result, can i get solution ?