RECV US Dreamcast 3D Models Packs (By CBNJ)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

cbnj
fragger

Re: Resident Evil Code Veronica US Dreamcast 3D Models.

Post by cbnj »

Stringer_bell wrote:This is certainly some amazing 'what if' going on in this thread. Very cool that any of this is even possible.
Once more of the scd code is decoded more things will be posible to duplicate or recreate.
Last edited by cbnj on Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cbnj
fragger

Post by cbnj »

Shock8 wrote:(BLENDER USAGE INTENSIFIES)

I'm going to have so much fun with this stuff. Thanks a lot!
Sure, my main idea posting the models is to be used in diferent projects for diferent engines at users will.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post by fafadou »

We had saw during the Resident evil code Veronica x translation from kazenban project that the 1st_read.bin managed some effects like Wesker's eyes, there are something planned about that ?

cbnj
fragger

Post by cbnj »

fafadou

The truth i never thought on use the eyes effect so i dont have info about it, i know can be put onto enemies trough effect triggers, so probably this can be done to playable chars too, long ago i did some experiments attaching a blinking item ligth to diferen claire body parts this could be the key if i find the effect opcode and the trigger configuration to be used on characters.
At that time instead, i went out for something more phisycal than effects onto players replacing their submodels, this wesker pictures can show what i talk about, wesker glasses replaced by other ingame models.
(Altough this objects can also be attached onto players or enemies trough triggers adding the props to the rooms, but this is kinda complex to do atm, i found more easy to modify directly the models) -ha, yeah.. more easy-

+ Wesker - worker zombie cap
+ Wesker - gas mask
+ Wesker - nigth vision goggles

If you use a phone make sure brigthup the screen at max to see the pictures OK.

Whit some retexture and maybe even adding poligonal reshapeing, wesker could become 3 new characters.
Attachments
wcap.jpg
gasmask.jpg
goggles.jpg
Last edited by cbnj on Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stringer_bell
lithium

Post by Stringer_bell »

This is why I try to stay up to date with what happens here on this forum. Really love seeing new users and the veterans show whats possible on this system.

cbnj
fragger

Post by cbnj »

Stringer_bell

Yes, always new things to try and discover.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post by fafadou »

Just a very beginning look :
I downloaded noesis and the item folder and it works well !
The .nj is the model and the .pnj is the texture ?
How can I edit the .nj ? Blender ?
Thank you very much.

cbnj
fragger

Post by cbnj »

fafadou

yes models are .NJ and textures are .PNG, to edit the models you need to export them into other 3d formats to load them in your favorite 3D editor software, then you can do any changes you want, if you want to edit the models for ingame, a complete diferernt process should be done wich require a kind of little extensive guide about it, i will add this info for you to check it out.

Nadmax45
noob
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Back in the good old dreamcast days, I used to play PSO, Quake 3 and Worms World party

Post by Nadmax45 »

That's great! Looking forward to see which big projects will be done with this.
I hope that someone will create this beta Claire's outfit.
https://i.gyazo.com/cc623b6d79f94611edd ... 534fab.png

Dirge Of Ram
Prince of Persia
Dreamcast Games you play Online: No GGPO Fightcade For Me.

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

Originally that was the planned Damage Outfit that Claire was suppose to have been wearing before they dropped the idea.