Dead Or Alive 2 - SD Remaster

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.
Esppiral
MegaDeath

Re: Dead Or Alive 2 - SD Remaster

Post by Esppiral »

Dirge Of Ram
Prince of Persia
Dreamcast Games you play Online: No GGPO Fightcade For Me.

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

The Spiral City looking Fantastic. More Lively now like close to Hong Kong set in DoA3! Both Hayabusa & Lei looking great too very real.

Yeah as for Reiko Nagase she was totally buzzing everywhere until Namco did the unthinkable. Top Ten Lost Media not including her in Ridge Racer V, what on Earth were they thinking off? The total soft reviews they gaved out downplaying on Reiko absence after all that Stupid Hype. V was awful the damage was done to the series loved Rage Racer.

Sega were once happy to show off naked Kasumi on the Ocean Rock which this scene ended up on Hard*Core. Sony clearly did the backdoor hand shakes with Tecmo to get all the better content. As you know Microsoft came in with the bigger checkbook for a decade exclusive rights. Sony still ended up with Hard*Core that's still region locked till this very day.

Soul Calibur & Sonic Adventure were suppose to be the Killer Apps. You got to show off Millennium Solider, Incoming and some Barber Shop showdowns first well good going to all three Sega Branches.

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post by Ryo_Hazuki »

Dirge Of Ram wrote:Yeah slow frame by frame at 1:33 with Bass & Jann Lee here. Main floor twice the size to the original one. Darker area with lights on the ceilings then the explosive window then somehow the window goes to the lighter window.

Does it look like bump mapping on the pillar at 1:17 minutes into the video?

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Dirge Of Ram
Prince of Persia

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

Red Dawn Sky that's some eye candy what a good idea. Leon new look couldn't be any better for him like his promo art from 5. The Miyama meant to be unwelcomed place loving the new layers. Striking down those Youtube Critics with the next completed side by side video that's for sure.

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Someone needs a haircut.

DreamcastFreak
dark night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: None so far

Post by DreamcastFreak »

I wonder, is there a way to change their face textures to look more like part 5?

Dirge Of Ram
Prince of Persia

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

If number 5 game face textures can fit in within characters texture limitations here.

I was looking at India & Raidou textures too see if they can be put on somebody else. Wanted to throw that one at you Esppiral to see if that possible, as you would be better redrawing them up.