Power Stone

Re: Speed Devils - LATIN VERSION

Post by ShindouGo »

geanxd02
rebel
Dreamcast Games you play Online: wolftein crazy taxi

Post by geanxd02 »

ShindouGo wrote:the problem with the offline version is that the data is already 675 MB (without the audio tracks), ie already the maximum that can be put in data on a CD-R of 700 MB. So you have to add the audio tracks (250 MB).
I don't know if you know but GD-Roms are 1.1 GB.
What I can try is to downsample the videos (there are 250MB) and try to fit them on a 100min CD-R.
There is no problem with the resolution of the videos, it is offline, the game is important at the end, can you do this? Thank you very much for the remix n_n I downloaded it, I really appreciate your help greatly for this

geanxd02
rebel

Post by geanxd02 »

i download this , I was using at first the redream but the keyboard configuration does not work in the main menu of the game appear a message "easter forever control inverted", try everything

later i download other emulator " null dc " this all ok configure my keyboard for check this all ok whit this ,however testing this in the game off, only the music is heard, the images of the cars, the landscape, and the gameplay in the environment does not appear. Can you please check this, or what emulator do you use or recommend me, because with the "null dc emulator if it is perfect" the problem is that the game environment does not appear in the race, but the music yes

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post by ShindouGo »

geanxd02 wrote:
i download this , I was using at first the redream but the keyboard configuration does not work in the main menu of the game appear a message "easter forever control inverted", try everything

later i download other emulator " null dc " this all ok configure my keyboard for check this all ok whit this ,however testing this in the game off, only the music is heard, the images of the cars, the landscape, and the gameplay in the environment does not appear. Can you please check this, or what emulator do you use or recommend me, because with the "null dc emulator if it is perfect" the problem is that the game environment does not appear in the race, but the music yes
I tested it on demul and I did not encounter any problems.
I just tested it under nulldc and I actually have a black screen.
It is therefore a problem of emulation of the game by the nulldc emulator.
Burn it to CD-R and you can enjoy it as it should on your Dreamcast ;)

Here is the version Speed Devils xd02 Remix based on PAL game in Multi language Speed ​​Devils ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g59aq1049 ... ix.7z/file

Edit : I managed to fit it on a 700MB CD-R ;)

geanxd02
rebel

Post by geanxd02 »

ShindouGo wrote:
geanxd02 wrote:

Here is the version Speed Devils xd02 Remix based on PAL game in Multi language Speed ​​Devils ;)

Thank you very much from my heart friend, s the version Speed Devils xd02 Remix based on PAL game in Multi language Speed ​​Devils run perfect , the soundstrack no havep problem and the game is good (y) :) whit multilanguage ! run perfect in demul and redream :) n_n

for the online version finally tested this good in demul and run perfect ,the detail is the music , is all ok but it takes too long to switch to another music track, can u fix this friend?. after all the rest is fine, just the music that takes time to change to another track ,shindougo

geanxd02
rebel

Post by geanxd02 »

ShindouGo wrote:
geanxd02 wrote:

Thank you very much from my heart friend, s the version Speed Devils xd02 Remix based on PAL game in Multi language Speed ​​Devils run perfect , the soundstrack no havep problem and the game is good (y) :) whit multilanguage ! run perfect in demul and redream :) n_n

for the online version finally tested this good in demul and run perfect ,the detail is the music , is all ok but it takes too long to switch to another music track, can u fix this friend?. after all the rest is fine, just the music that takes time to change to another track ,shindougo

geanxd02
rebel

Post by geanxd02 »

ShindouGo wrote:
geanxd02 wrote:

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post by ShindouGo »

I think it's linked to the length of the music.
There is a time difference between the original and the modified.
For example, the original audio track 5 is 3min11s long.
The modified audio track 5 lasts 2min01s.
So there is a place in the game, he knows that the audio track is 3min11s. It therefore just waits for these 3min11s (2min01s for the audio track modified + 1min10s of silence) before relaunching it.
I can do 2 things to try to decrease this duration of silence :
- first modify the order of the audio tracks to try to correlate the durations of the original audio tracks and the modified audio tracks.
- finally I can repeat the beginning of the modified music a 2nd time in order to arrive at the duration of the original music.

On Speed ​​Devils Online the impact will not be huge because the music is played randomly.

Is there the same concern also on the offline version ?

geanxd02
rebel

Post by geanxd02 »

ShindouGo wrote:I think it's linked to the length of the music.
There is a time difference between the original and the modified.
For example, the original audio track 5 is 3min11s long.
The modified audio track 5 lasts 2min01s.
So there is a place in the game, he knows that the audio track is 3min11s. It therefore just waits for these 3min11s (2min01s for the audio track modified + 1min10s of silence) before relaunching it.
I can do 2 things to try to decrease this duration of silence :
- first modify the order of the audio tracks to try to correlate the durations of the original audio tracks and the modified audio tracks.
- finally I can repeat the beginning of the modified music a 2nd time in order to arrive at the duration of the original music.

On Speed ​​Devils Online the impact will not be huge because the music is played randomly.

Is there the same concern also on the offline version ?
no, in the version offline no problem none, it's excellent , the game and the music , repeats without any delay on the music tracks this all ok

the problem is in the version online where the music it takes too long to change the music track when over, and sometimes the music cuts out and switches to the next track without completely finishing the music. a doubt ? Do you think the problem are the 2 tracks of duration 4:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEcCUzRgnqY and 5:13 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f2cg2GMr5w mints in the music of the game? because the minimum duration is 3:10 normal in the game?, am I correct or not? If this is the problem, can I try to change the music for something shorter?

If there is no option, try to put the first alternative that you have written as a solution

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post by ShindouGo »

What you tell me confirms what I said.
Conversely, if the edited music is longer than the original music, it will be cut before the end.
I will therefore do my best to link the longest modified musics with the longest original musics.
If it's too long, I'll fade out to soften the end of the song.
If it's too short, I will repeat part of the song a 2nd time.