Talk about Xbox Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online
Quake 3 Arena

Anyone playing Transformers: War For Cybertron at the momenT

Post by DCUltrapro »

I bought this game as part of a part ex/trade in and I was not sure I would like the game at all, it didn't seem to have many modes etc or at least I had that impression going in.

However upon finally testing it I found that it has 3 player co-op campaign, as well as multiplayer online modes such as Deatmatch, TDM, CTF, domination style and others etc along with leveling up of characters and perk and weapon unlocks etc, to cut a long story short I was completely blown away!!

The game is huge in scope, the graphics are brilliant and you can play Decepticon and Autobot campaigns etc, then you can go online and build your own transformers and then battle it out with friends over xbl or campaign co-op!

Anyone on here have this title and fancy playing online with me in the near future? I have been loving the online competitive modes so far, driving round as a transformer and then changing and doing battle with weapons and melee stuff as well as having loads of power ups etc, its like a Transformers fans wet dream!!
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc