In 8 Days Time All Shall Be Revealed.

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

stu
Feet of Fury

Re: In 8 Days Time All Shall Be Revealed.

Post by stu »

MrSega wrote:Here's an interesting article on Nvidia Denver.

http://semiaccurate.com/2011/08/05/what ... -based-on/

I'm still in alot of shock and surprise that Nvidia is getting into the PC 2nd party mircoprocessor game.
:o
Really? I posted information on this exact processor back in May.

Right here in fact:

http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtop ... 958#p33958

You completely ignored my posts. :roll:

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

@stu Really? what difference does it make? None. I recall back in May, making a typo about Nvidia being a CPU maker and all you did was make fun of that and spun it as an excuse to attack my credibility.

I'm going to kindly ask you to stop trying to taunt me and start shit with me. I don't provoke you(I ignore you) and you shouldn't provoke me. What goes on between you and RayTracer has nothing to do with me.

I ask everyone to stay on topic. Please discuss what the new board's CPU may be. Don't turn this into a flamewar between someone spamming the forum with fake information and someone who likes to hijack speculation topics.

Talk about the board. And nothing else.

Truce?

stu
Feet of Fury

Post by stu »

MrSega wrote:@stu Really? what difference does it make? None. I recall back in May, making a typo about Nvidia being a CPU maker and all you did was make fun of that and spun it as an excuse to attack my credibility.

I'm going to kindly ask you to stop trying to taunt me and start shit with me. I don't provoke you(I ignore you) and you shouldn't provoke me. What goes on between you and RayTracer has nothing to do with me.

I ask everyone to stay on topic. Please discuss what the new board's CPU may be. Don't turn this into a flamewar between someone spamming the forum with fake information and someone who likes to hijack speculation topics.

Talk about the board. And nothing else.

Truce?
MrSega,
I am having trouble seeing where I have "taunted" you, having gone through the 7 pages of this thread I think I responded to 2 of your posts prior to this one, the first time was after you accused me of hating the idea of Sega launching a new console, which I don't.
The 2nd time I responded to you was to express surprise at your sudden interest in a company that you previous derided as offering inferior products and to offer my opinion on what I thought the chances of that CPU appearing either in Sega's new arcade system or a hypothetical game console from Sega. If anything I have been ignoring most of what you post since I don't beleive this Sega console you talk of exists.

Most of my replies have been aimed at RayTracer and his constant goading aimed at me and I feel that I am justified in poking a little fun back at him.

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

I have no beef with you stu.

Now let's get back on topic.

According to this article: Denver will have its on on chip GPU. Which I think is pretty cool especially since the its not an HPC and it will omit x86.