New Sonic To Launch Ray Tracing Sega Console.

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Jenkins
MicroMidget
Dreamcast Games you play Online: every still remaining

Re: New Sonic To Launch Ray Tracing Sega Console.

Post by Jenkins »

Hiryosuke wrote:Hmmm...how bout launching with a duke nukem game and having duke say "did u miss me?" Lol dnf woulda been a killer launch franchise with that ad lol dont u think?
DNF was rumored for Dreamcast back in the days. :mrgreen:
The 2001 version of Duke Nukem Forever on DC ... would be epic!

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

for ther new campaign id want the same sega personality and attitude. todays gaming commercials dont have much spunk or edge to it.

i mean dancing in front of your tv with a dildo like controller doesn't really shout cool. (coughs nintendo)
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

HowlingFear
fire

Post by HowlingFear »

Jenkins wrote:
Hiryosuke wrote:Hmmm...how bout launching with a duke nukem game and having duke say "did u miss me?" Lol dnf woulda been a killer launch franchise with that ad lol dont u think?
DNF was rumored for Dreamcast back in the days. :mrgreen:
The 2001 version of Duke Nukem Forever on DC ... would be epic!
Oh yeaaa man. The way that game looked back in 2000 was just mindblowing. The concept was so much better than the final release ! It should have been released in 2000 !
Just look at this
http://www.toplessrobot.com/dnf_unreal.jpg

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

dead or alive 5 is coming out 2012. kinda was hoping it would show up on a new sega console. dead or alive first console it release on was sega saturn. dead or alive 2 came out on sega dreamcast.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post by stu »

I remember the Sega adverts on the TV in the UK while I was growing up. I think one of the more popular ones was called the "Cyber Razor Cut".

Check it out! 8-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYtt6cLF-B4[/youtube]

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

SEGA-TUDE wrote:dead or alive 5 is coming out 2012. kinda was hoping it would show up on a new sega console. dead or alive first console it release on was sega saturn. dead or alive 2 came out on sega dreamcast.

D.O.A. was released exclusively for Saturn because it was released oroginally on Model 2 arcade hardware(Which is Saturn based high end maxium RAM hardware). Although, DOA 2 was released on NAOMI Dreamcast's arcade counterpart, it was also availible on different coverters so it easily saw a PS2 port.

Unless Team Ninja has been secretly contracted by SEGA to make a special version of DOA 5(which is not out the relm of possibility) DOA will remain availible on non SEGA platforms.

But, DOA 5 would INDEED see a port to RINGWAVE/Futura if SEGA releases a new console.

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

stu wrote:I remember the Sega adverts on the TV in the UK while I was growing up. I think one of the more popular ones was called the "Cyber Razor Cut".

Check it out! 8-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYtt6cLF-B4[/youtube]
Interesting & weird. Never seen a Europeon SEGA advert.

Jenkins
MicroMidget
Dreamcast Games you play Online: every still remaining

Post by Jenkins »

HowlingFear wrote: Oh yeaaa man. The way that game looked back in 2000 was just mindblowing. The concept was so much better than the final release ! It should have been released in 2000 !
Just look at this
http://www.toplessrobot.com/dnf_unreal.jpg
Definitely! Driving vehicles, Vegas at night, the mule, animations... just perfect. This was the real Duke!

MrSega wrote:
stu wrote:I remember the Sega adverts on the TV in the UK while I was growing up. I think one of the more popular ones was called the "Cyber Razor Cut".

Check it out! 8-)
Interesting & weird. Never seen a Europeon SEGA advert.
You havn't seen the european Dreamcast ads too, right? ^^

CruSega
Doom

Post by CruSega »

MrSega wrote:
SEGA-TUDE wrote:dead or alive 5 is coming out 2012. kinda was hoping it would show up on a new sega console. dead or alive first console it release on was sega saturn. dead or alive 2 came out on sega dreamcast.

D.O.A. was released exclusively for Saturn because it was released oroginally on Model 2 arcade hardware(Which is Saturn based high end maxium RAM hardware). Although, DOA 2 was released on NAOMI Dreamcast's arcade counterpart, it was also availible on different coverters so it easily saw a PS2 port.

Unless Team Ninja has been secretly contracted by SEGA to make a special version of DOA 5(which is not out the relm of possibility) DOA will remain availible on non SEGA platforms.

But, DOA 5 would INDEED see a port to RINGWAVE/Futura if SEGA releases a new console.
None of the fighting franchises from the 90s are as big anymore: Virtua Fighter, DOA, Tekken, Soul Caliber. Gamers seem to have moved on to other genres, mainly first-person shooters.

DC Dead or Alive still shines when plugged into a WXGA monitor. PS2 games generally look awful due to lack of anti-aliasing.

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »