Princess Crown

Talk about Sega's other Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

redjeff76
Anarki

Princess Crown

Post#1 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:30 pm

Hi,

So I really want to play the Japanese Sega Saturn game Princess Crown on my Saturn. But I am from the USA and have an NTSC model Saturn. I have seen posts online saying as far back as 2013 there was a guy working on an English translation. But in the last 4 years there has been no progress and no response from others to the guy who was doing this translation. Speaking to other people on Discord the consensus is that this translation project is DEAD in the water. This makes me very sad, because this game is supposed to be one of the best games ever released on Saturn. It looks beautiful. I really wanna play it and understand it's story. I don't want to play it in Japanese (I can't read or speak Japanese) or on emulation or some other system. I guess my question is does anyone have an English translation of this game for the Saturn? If not can the very fine folks that do translations for games, please consider picking up this translation as a project. It is astounding that, to my knowledge, there is no English translation in existence. This is very sad. It would do great wonders for the Saturn community if someone could translate this game. Please consider enriching all of our lives for the better. Until that day I will have to keep dreaming of an English translation, along with my dreams of owning a Ferrari, becoming rich, and banging Anya Taylor-Joy. *sigh*

Return to “Sega Other”