Dreamcast RGB list *WIP*

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Koshiko
noob

Re: Dreamcast RGB list *WIP*

Post#21 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:21 am

sonik wrote:
doom900 wrote:Hi, new here.
I'd love to have access to the RGB patches linked as I've recently discovered issues with certain games after setting up my Dreamcast with RGB Scart cable.

Hi!
First, welcome to the board!
Interact with some posts and you will be able to access he downloads section :)
I don't know the exact rules but should be easy to get it.

Also found my way here looking for the same.

Is there any sort of documentation on methods to create these fixes? I'd love to kill the forced 50 Hz for Tokyo Xtreme Racer (the game forces 50 Hz RGB even when it's the NA version on NA Dreamcast, and none of my CRTs accept 50 Hz), and hit some obscure things nobody else would prioritize, just for the heck of it (like the Sonic Adventure auto demo). I'm sure that as with VGA, the level of feasibility varies from game to game, but I'm not even sure what to start with.

vs Kevin
noob

Re: Dreamcast RGB list *WIP*

Post#22 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:47 pm

This thread is helpful! I've got a TV that doesn't work on 50 Hz and is currently setup with RGB. A decent number of games break that setup.