What Is Your Most Wanted Online Dreamcast Game You Would Like To See Back Online?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
hawkzer0
dirty sailor

Re: What Is Your Most Wanted Online Dreamcast Game You Would Like To See Back Online?

Post#41 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:20 am

OatBob wrote:
OatBob wrote:We will eventually need Guru Guru Onsen 2 for when us gamers start hitting retirement age.

strike that. Sega Kara needs to happen.

That would be pretty sweet. That and Dreamcall!

Are you aware of this?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15773
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: What Is Your Most Wanted Online Dreamcast Game You Would Like To See Back Online?

Post#42 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:48 pm

Obviously UT is in the top but realistically, I just want to see what's next. I don't believe we will see much more games brought back. Most likely we might see homebrew games go online but other than that, we can only hope.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#43 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:25 pm

Bob Dobbs wrote:Obviously UT is in the top but realistically, I just want to see what's next. I don't believe we will see much more games brought back. Most likely we might see homebrew games go online but other than that, we can only hope.

Bob we simply can't live in a world without Bomberman, Outtrigger, and Propeller Arena not being back online. Bomberman might be my most requested game back online and I'm sure a lot of others want that game back online also. UT might be impossible at the moment but strange things happen. You can't give up hope Bob! Also me and Luke did complete the quest. When we logged off the game are play time was 3 hours and 7 minutes

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#44 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:58 pm

Ok Sonic1994,

1. I really feel bad I left being I thought we were done after Teal'C left...sorry.

2. You are correct: we can only hope some more magic will happen for the mighty Dreamcast...the undead console...
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

law56ker
rebel

Post#45 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:33 am

toy racer

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#46 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:34 pm

Bob Dobbs wrote:Ok Sonic1994,

1. I really feel bad I left being I thought we were done after Teal'C left...sorry.

2. You are correct: we can only hope some more magic will happen for the mighty Dreamcast...the undead console...

1. Don't feel bad, will do the quest this Saturday

2. A lot of talented people are discovering the Dreamcast and would like to see these games back online

mettaton
shadow

Post#47 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:23 am

Now that Daytona USA is up, SEGA Tetris

Its’od
shadow

Post#48 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:15 pm

The fighting games that was released for Japan

Claeris
lithium

Post#49 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:34 pm

Propeller Arena!

Zoarb
lithium

Post#50 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:40 pm

Rune Jade!
Life is a gamble.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Don't put all your chips on red.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

But above all, make sure you
HAVE FUN