Driving Strikers Now Available For Pre-Order

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Re: Driving Strikers Now Available For Pre-Order

Post#51 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:13 pm

fafadou wrote:Check your spam maybe.

I did receive an email from WaveGameStudios today in the morning. It saids my order has been shipped. I'm happy to hear that. Now I'm just waiting for a tracking number

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#52 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:15 pm

Wave don't provide tracking # I know cuz ordering the Something Cool lolike November 1 and messaged to Twitter, today still unread was a demo disc with a trio of homebrews in a neat sleeve (hope the disc's protective surface could take such a thing)

Jus showed appeared February 11 n totally forgot about it

Whaaa never have I seen this. But I created my *cawcaw* Tweeter eternities ago May 2009!

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#53 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:53 pm

mistamontiel wrote:Wave don't provide tracking # I know cuz ordering the Something Cool lolike November 1 and messaged to Twitter, today still unread was a demo disc with a trio of homebrews in a neat sleeve (hope the disc's protective surface could take such a thing)

Jus showed appeared February 11 n totally forgot about it

Whaaa never have I seen this. But I created my *cawcaw* Tweeter eternities ago May 2009!

Is that so? I'm having it ship to me in America, they don't track the games they ship to you? Whats the Tracking for then?

84629A0D-4538-4BB8-8371-FDEA9E65E6C0.jpeg

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#54 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:01 pm

I've no idear. American here too

I created account+purchased on computer

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#55 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:43 pm

I said a mistake, for the first time, i have 2€ of taxe :)

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#56 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:32 am

I got my physical copy in the mail a few days ago! Hopefully I have some time this weekend to try it out.

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#57 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:02 pm

fafadou wrote:I said a mistake, for the first time, i have 2€ of taxe :)

TX for the info @fafadou!

If is only that 2€ I'm happy. Last time I paid 20€ of taxes from a... ¡Mega drive mod chip that cost only 12€!. ¡And the chip was faulty too! Hahahha, waste of time and money. :-p

You can understand why I'm a bit afraid Hahhaha ;-)
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#58 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:23 pm

DCGX wrote:I got my physical copy in the mail a few days ago! Hopefully I have some time this weekend to try it out.

Hopefully I get my copies of the game soon. I am a bit weary because it has no tracking on it and I did spend a pretty penny on it :(

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#59 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:34 am

My copy showed up last week. Shipped internationally and packaged well. Haven't gotten the chance to open and firing it up, but I'll give it a shot later this week. Can't believe with have our first online indie game at retail, never would have imagined this 20 years ago when everyone KNEW reviving DC games was impossible.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#60 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:17 am

Jako wrote:
fafadou wrote:I said a mistake, for the first time, i have 2€ of taxe :)

TX for the info @fafadou!

If is only that 2€ I'm happy. Last time I paid 20€ of taxes from a... ¡Mega drive mod chip that cost only 12€!. ¡And the chip was faulty too! Hahahha, waste of time and money. :-p

You can understand why I'm a bit afraid Hahhaha ;-)

Well, be careful of your country too, I paid 2e of customs duty and last bad surprise 5e for french taxe more :roll:
else the postman would get back with my precious game. Fortunately, the game has a low price.