Toy Racer Unlock Vehicles

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
syntheticgerbil
noob

Toy Racer Unlock Vehicles

Post#1 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:10 am

Hi everybody, not completely sure if this topic fits here but it didn't seem to fit anywhere else.

I'm wondering if anyone has a Toy Racer save with the extra vehicles unlocked. The manual says there's four hidden vehicles but the cheat sites I've seen confirm at least two, the Toothmobil and Trahktor. To get these required winning online championships which I'm not gonna be able to do.

If anyone has a VMU save with these two unlocked (or maybe even four), I'd be very grateful.

Alternatively if anyone had an action replay disc or code to unlock these maybe I could figure that out. I have a burned action replay disc to play import games but it has no Toy Racer cheats listed.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Toy Racer Unlock Vehicles

Post#2 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:18 am

Have you looked in Dream Explorer AKA VMU Tool?

n especially bucanero's VMUCD Dream On, a plethora of saves

syntheticgerbil
noob

Post#3 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:25 pm

I have Dream Explorer, unfortunately it has no saves for Toy Racer anywhere on the disc, just Toy Commander.

I'll try this other link for Dream On this weekend and see if maybe they have a save in there. Thank you.

syntheticgerbil
noob

Post#4 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:40 pm

Toy Racer isn't on the Dream On disc either unfortunately.