Blue Agent

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Zoarb
lithium

Blue Agent

Post#1 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:26 pm

Hey guys. So, Blue Agent reached out to me on Reddit claiming someone tried to hack his email. Look, I don't like the guy. But if ANYONE did that on my behalf, please know, I do not condone this action. And honestly, that makes you worse than them in my eyes. I do not condone this.

I know this is off topic. But I feel it's the right thing to do, as I'm sure fingers are going to end up getting pointed at me considering the spat them and I had. But that ain't me. I know what I'm about.

I do not like the guy as a person. But I dig his work. Similar to separating the art from the artist. With that in mind, go check out his retrospectives.

https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1461/t ... ost-youth/

https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/773/t2 ... ed-device/
Life is a gamble.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Don't put all your chips on red.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

But above all, make sure you
HAVE FUN

Retro-45
letterbomb

Re: Blue Agent

Post#2 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:21 am

Hey Zoarb pardon my ignorance but I really can’t see anyone pointing fingers at you mostly here since that’s not really what we do here and mostly hell you’re one of the most chill dude here and on the discord but I don’t really get into internet beef with people so I don’t know really who any of these people are so that’s my two cents and I don’t have any knowledge on it.
And I don’t want this to sound like a asshole response but at the end of the day it’s just internet beef no point in crucifying someone over the internet over beef. And the last part was not directed at you not at all I meant in a general sense.

I hope you get it fixed and you guys can come to a better and respectful end conclusion.

Zoarb
lithium

Post#3 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:38 am

Much love Retro. I appreciate that. It's been "fixed". But sadly, them and I will never be on friendly terms. We will be respectful at best. But I hope this is an everlasting armistice. Because he keeps popping up every couple of months. Like a bad recurring infection lol. Like,

"Oh! Are we done? Is this over? DID THE MEDS WORK?"

"SURPRISE MFER!"

DAMN IT!

Lol.

And I always seem to be their target. Which, is fine. Like, I'm more than capable of handling myself. I just wanted to make sure to get out in front of the accusations before they become too loud. Yaknow?
Life is a gamble.

Nothing is guaranteed.

HAVE FUN

blueagent
shadow

Post#4 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:40 am

here's a timeline of the hack incident, involving someone else from the pso community.

h1.jpg

highlighted in red were many attempts to get into my spare Facebook acct. including one attempt on the day of Christmas.

the other stuff by Jennifer deepika will be explained below.

h3.jpg

this person has no relations with the company i worked in, and if you look at the top, jennifer had her last name changed to my name which shows that she was specifically after me.

also notice there is a email attachment file which appears harmless, however it is anything but, which I will explain below.

h4.jpg

opening the attachment will lead to this fake hotmail login page with my email address already typed in, and asking me to type in my hotmail password also

h2.jpg

thus I sent jennifer an reply email where I mention zoarb to see if jennifer is a friend of his.

after this, all email hacking attempts suddenly stopped. however......

h6.jpg

afterwards I went back to psoworld to asked zoarb if his friends were hacking me, I've found that zoarb's thread, which was posted to the lounge section of psoworld had also disappeared around that same time.

i literally had to use google web cache to find it, meanwhile the mods on psoworld had disabled my avatar for no reason, and also removed 2 of my posts

https://dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 7#p1061097

after that I went to check my acct in dcemulation forums and i opened the above thread just now after i notice my old 2019 thread there was also gone along with the message "You are not authorised to read this forum." which I reported back to the admin and he is investigating to see what happened.

Zoarb wrote: you need mental help.

Zoarb wrote: We are all laughing at you and talking about how unhinged you are coming across in dm's and in other places.

http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&start=50

you said I needed mental help and then you bragged about how you laughed at me for being unhinged, then you mentioned "DM" which is a terminology from Phantasy Star Online, where you were active in on schthack servers, and on psoworld, with your friends there. hence why I asked you if they were the ones hacking me.

since you said your friends have no part in this, I'll just have to believe you for now.

Me wrote:
i'm guessing you werent around back then, when
the gamecube fanbase was relentlessly going into
planetdreamcast forums and making post like "the
dreamcast sucks.

Zoarb wrote:
I was outside being an active kid when all this was
going on

http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&start=50

however just because you dispised me, doesnt mean you can inferred that me and everyone on planetdreamcast dont go outside like you do, or that we were not active kids/teenagers like you were.

I have to get back to work as lunch break is over. we are in a different timezone.

Zoarb
lithium

Post#5 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:27 am

I greatly appreciate you bringing this to my attention. Please know, I would never encourage the harassment or hacking of anyone. Nor would I encourage others to fight my battles for me. If Jennifer (last name) did this on my behalf, please understand, I wholly disavow their actions. And truly do have no knowledge of them. And I fully condemn what they did and tried to do.

I have put their last name as (last name) due to a line in which you stated in your post. With that in mind, I would very much recommend removing the line about how they changed their last name to yours, as it becomes increasingly easy to find an obscene amount of information on someone with a last name.

The post on PSO world is still there: https://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?236978-Hello-all-I-made-a-Discord-server-for-Phantasy-Star-Online

Your avatar is not disabled. At least not anymore: https://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?50006-coolaid

I have no involvement on DCEmulation. If I have an account, which I truly don't know if I do, it has long since been abandoned.

DM is a super common phrase used online. Not just PSO.

Please learn to understand hyperbole. As I said in our dm's on Reddit.

"You honestly think I truly thought you never go outside, as well as don't have friends? Even people who cannot go outside due to illness have friends. And even the most mentally ill shut ins have friends and go outside."

I really do want to put this behind me. Please. Leave me alone. It's been almost two years.
Life is a gamble.

Nothing is guaranteed.

HAVE FUN

blueagent
shadow

Post#6 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:58 am

Zoarb wrote:he keeps popping up every couple of months. Like a bad recurring infection

Zoarb wrote:"Oh! Are we done? Is this over? DID THE MEDS WORK?"

Zoarb wrote:We will be respectful at best.

i didn't get to read your post before when i was at work, and i was going to give you a cordial reply atleast on this forum, until i saw what you had actually wrote above, so here's my reply.

it seems to this day, you are still hurling insults at me on the forum, such as calling me names like referring to me "an infection", whist still continuing to weaponize mental health stigma against me.

so to me, your so called claims of being "respectful" on this forum is but a mere farce, as you've once again aptly demonstrated a streak of disrespecting others; as expected from a disrespectful person that you are. i hope in time, you see the magnitude of your own hypocrisy.

Zoarb wrote:I really do want to put this behind me. Please. Leave me alone

you continue to verbally attack me on this forum, while at the same time asking that you be left alone? then what about me? why are you still hurling insults at me on this forum? hmmmm?

Zoarb wrote:DM is a super common phrase used online. Not just PSO.

in light of everything that's happened on psoworld, i'd say this has something to do with PSO.

and regardless of which website those DMs occured, it won't change the fact you had bragged about sending those DMs, where you'd laugh with your friends at how emotionally unstable i appeared to you, despite your earlier claims of caring about those you perceived to be mentally ill, which i found to be disingenuous.

while you argued that so long as you hadn't sent those DMs in phantasy star online, but rather elsewhere, and in this regard you do not see yourself as having done any wrong; yet i assure you, this baffling display of immaturity had only served to your own detriment on this forum, rather than make others look more favorably upon you.

know this, in our MHS system, the deliberate destabilization of an emotionally disturbed client is considered as a form of malpractice, as the guidelines we were taught, were the same ones adopted from the UK MHS, where we're required to be respectful to our clients at all times.

Zoarb wrote:"You honestly think I truly thought you never go outside, as well as don't have friends? Even people who cannot go outside due to illness have friends. And even the most mentally ill shut ins have friends and go outside."

invalid argument, because not everyone will hold the same opinion as you do.

also what you wrote above were only mere excuses that you make, after you failed to paint me as a socially regressive person.

Zoarb wrote:And I always seem to be their target.

you have the right to offend me, i have the right to feel offended and say something back.

remember, you attacked me first, by calling me out for being a newbie with low post count, for not having friends and not going outside, for being mentally unbalanced, for not having contributed to the forums.....and much more. of course all of this backfired on you spectacularly, much to my amusement.

but let me ask you this, have you ever taken into consideration of how i feel? even when i asked you to stop attacking me on the forums? yet you still persists in doing so, even to this very day, yet you still had the gulls to say i targeted you, do you even hear yourself?

yet only now when things aren't going your way, you started playing victim to your fellow peers, just like all the others i've met since the early days of the internet, and you are no different.

Zoarb wrote:I have no involvement on DCEmulation. If I have an account, which I truly don't know if I do, it has long since been abandoned.

i wasn't talking about you on DCemualtion, i was talking about the mods there collectively disabling my forum account there because they don't like what i posted here, but the admin there already explained the situation.