the unreleased resident evil code veronica x for dc

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

peido
rebel

Re: the unreleased resident evil code veronica x for dc

Post#81 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:58 pm

truemaster1 wrote:the usa version on 1st page is the correct final version straight from my megalink. the fr and es version i dont own them
so i cant speek if those in the archive link are correct or the final ones.

Thanks @truemaster1.
Let's see if anyone else knows about the ES and FR versions.

joelos1111
shadow

Post#82 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

Hi @truemaster1 can you please check the links you provided on this thread and reupload the Final unreleased version?, the vast majority of the links you provided here are dead. I found the GDI Spanish subtitled Version of this game on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=15359&start=20

Here's the link to download the Spanish Version: https://mega.nz/file/iYogzbBR#2DT6WX4kN ... J7wwWIx5gw

Thanks to @megavolt85 who's the one that posted the link and converted the Japanese cake VGA patch for PAL Region

I've already played the game using the Flycast Emulator 'cause i'm an Android user and everything worked perfectly, no lag, no errors, nothing wrong, of course the translation per sé isn't 100% accurate but i appreciate the big effort of those who spent time in doing the best they possibly could. I personally would rate this translation 9.5 out of a 10 since i'm a native Spanish speaker hence i noticed that some paragraphs here and there could have sounded better if rephrased but anyway overall i'm happy with the results, I love and enjoyed playing this game from start to finish

truemaster1
minority

Post#83 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm

links work for me. exept beta france but that wasnt mine

DreamCasting
dark night

Post#84 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm

@truemaster1:

Did you ever make cdi version for 80min or 90min CD's ?

truemaster1
minority

Post#85 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:08 am

no 99 min only

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#86 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:50 am

DreamCasting wrote:@truemaster1:

Better use 99mins CDs to be close to original version. If use a modern TV you can patch the game to play 16:9 which is nice.

DreamCasting
dark night

Post#87 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:39 pm

DarkSynbios wrote:
DreamCasting wrote:@truemaster1:

Better use 99mins CDs to be close to original version. If use a modern TV you can patch the game to play 16:9 which is nice.

I'm sure it would be, but right now I can't seem to find 99min cd-r anywhere. :(
Importing to my country (which is in the EU) is a pain because of the time, trouble and fees associated. This is true, the post offices and customs charges are insane. :evil:
Some years ago I "struck gold" because I found a chinese shop which carried 99min cd-r (metallic yellow branded 'number') but in very small quantity and when they were gone, were gone for good. :shock:
I also remember the 'banana' brand but I think those were dvd-r I used for PS2 with very good results (no noise from drive, butter smooth play).
I managed to buy a pack of 10 and decided to give it a try. My first cd recorder didn't record 99min (so I wasted a few) but surprisingly my second one did and that's how I added Carrier, Alone in the Dark 4 and Shenmue II full english speech 99min versions to my collection. :P
Sadly my DC doesn't read 100min cd's because those I could buy easily. :|

truemaster1
minority

Post#88 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:30 am

ive lost along with assembler games my downsample program i cant release any smaller cdi. really now abadon gdrom and go with an ode. you will never look back