Where Is The Event Quest Halloween Horror?

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Where Is The Event Quest Halloween Horror?

Post#1 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:23 pm

Hello I was just wondering where the event quest Halloween Horror was at? I always believed once it was the start of October that quest would be available but I have checked every ship and its not there. I don't remember the quest being available in mid October but I could be wrong. This is one of my favorite quest and I don't want to miss out on the EXP the quest gives you. I tried looking online when this event quest might be available and I was seeing October 23 and I know it never showed up that late. Anyways I hope the event quest is on very soon. Here is me playing the quest from 10/27/14

-drez01-
Tank Jr.

Re: Where Is The Event Quest Halloween Horror?

Post#2 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:12 pm

Sylverant/ Altimera/ Quest/ Event
It is available from October 1st

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:30 pm

-drez01- wrote:Sylverant/ Altimera/ Quest/ Event
It is available from October 1st

Your are correct, I just checked on it, it was on there. I thought I have checked that ship before? Maybe I just over looked it. Anyways I'm happy its there

-drez01-
Tank Jr.

Post#4 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:42 pm

It is the only quest you get the console mag parts from. You get them on Ult from doing the side quest by opening all the doors and fighting fals at the end. They drop after he dies. I am going for a legit Dreamcast mag. If you find part of 68000 I will gladly take it off your hands 8-)

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#5 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:59 pm

-drez01- wrote:It is the only quest you get the console mag parts from. You get them on Ult from doing the side quest by opening all the doors and fighting fals at the end. They drop after he dies. I am going for a legit Dreamcast mag. If you find part of 68000 I will gladly take it off your hands 8-)

I don't think I even knew about this. I have to get good at this game. I'm only level 138. Anyways thanks for this info