Daytona USA Is Back Online!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

the1ross
undertow

Re: Daytona USA Is Back Online!

Post#91 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:49 am

This is fantastic news. Thanks for the hard work getting it running.

Unfortunately, I've not been able to get it to work.

I was able to download the key just fine and then create a handle but once I select the server (DreamPipe_Daytona) I instantly get the message, "Now disconnecting from the network. Please wait a moment." Followed by "Connection has been terminated because of an error. Please try again later."

I was able to use PlanetWeb to get online and I also tested ChuChu Rocket and was able to get into a lobby. Alien front online is NOT working. NFL 2k2 is working. Planet Ring is working but once I go into a game from the planet ALL the tables are full. Quake III is working fine and I was able to get into a game. Toy Racer is NOT working and won't let me connect. Worms world party is letting me get to the lobby so appeared to be working.

Have the servers been down today or is this a problem on my end? Any idea what's going wrong?

Edit: Alien Front Online is working. I altered the number to 111-1111.

Scrivani
Vagabond

Post#92 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:10 pm

mickschen wrote:Hi,

yeah cool hahaha :D

How much is this Version actually?
We cant find, but if happens , its like $250
Happy if may help:
- BBA Mode for DreamPi: https://bit.ly/3JEIuhs
- VPN Port Fowarding: https://bit.ly/3Bgw4bu
- DC Now Data Analysis: https://bit.ly/42coxXw
- DC KARA NOT DEAD AT ALL- VCD Method: https://bit.ly/3P6VePw
- Know part of BR Community: https://bit.ly/3iLXS12

Xiden
Developer

Post#93 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:41 pm

the1ross wrote:This is fantastic news. Thanks for the hard work getting it running.

I was able to download the key just fine and then create a handle but once I select the server (DreamPipe_Daytona) I instantly get the message, "Now disconnecting from the network. Please wait a moment." Followed by "Connection has been terminated because of an error. Please try again later."

I was able to use PlanetWeb to get online and I also tested ChuChu Rocket and was able to get into a lobby. Alien front online is NOT working. NFL 2k2 is working. Planet Ring is working but once I go into a game from the planet ALL the tables are full. Quake III is working fine and I was able to get into a game. Toy Racer is NOT working and won't let me connect. Worms world party is letting me get to the lobby so appeared to be working.

Have the servers been down today or is this a problem on my end? Any idea what's going wrong?

Server was down when you tried, try again now.

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#94 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:38 pm

mistamontiel wrote:There is Echelon I burn tested it is perhaps the only CDI that compromises nothing website network all works

And amazing enough I heard no difference to my GD no stress

I have a pirated pressed disk bought in 2002. I will test it to see if it has the internet part intact. It certainly must be based on this echelon version.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#95 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:37 pm

Pressed bootlegs way back when wow yeh the archive I mentioned dates 2001

beanboy
Wazza

Post#96 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:58 pm

Dude, now that is great news. I saw PC play this live a few days ago.
That is how I found out that Daytona is online again. :D

A big thanks to the people, who made this possible.
About time this game came back online. Yeah! :D

state_product
shadow

Post#97 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:55 am

Thanks for all the hard work on this! Got me to finally get the stuff together for a Pi. See y’all on the racetrack :)

Nugget_boi
shadow

Post#98 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:01 pm

hey there guys so our dumb butts accidentally created a lobby called discord in the net play. While doing this we crashed our games and now we can't remove that lobby how do we fix our stupid mistake. again we are really sorry

Xiden
Developer

Post#99 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:15 am

Nugget_boi wrote:hey there guys so our dumb butts accidentally created a lobby called discord in the net play. While doing this we crashed our games and now we can't remove that lobby how do we fix our stupid mistake. again we are really sorry

It will drop off automatically next server reboot

tak2788
undertow

Post#100 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:38 pm

Xiden wrote:
the1ross wrote:This is fantastic news. Thanks for the hard work getting it running.

Server was down when you tried, try again now.

Is the server still down? I am having the same problem today after getting a key and trying to connect it just disconnects right away.