Dreamarena has been restored and Online!!!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

jial
Developer

Re: Dreamarena has been restored and Online!!!

Post#21 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:59 pm

You can send a simulated email between dreamarena users. Each user have a email associated to them to emulated this feature. To know your email assigned you have to restore your password ni dreamarena registration page (registration.dream-key.com), and will receive an email with all your data. But as I said is more a private message system that a email server.

mickschen
core

Post#22 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:03 am

Nice work guys!

The Dreamarena was my door to the daily Internet when i was 14 years old. THX SEGA for this, and thx you guys to see this Startscreen again! :)

So1337Sn4k3
noob

Post#23 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:54 am

Really impressive, I've been testing it around and having fun but I ran into some issues.
Firstly, When it asks to choose your country I choose France, and there seems to be some problems, sometime the french page doesn't want to load and I have to manualy enter the same url i want and change the "fr" to "uk" in it. When beeing on a uk page and clicking to another, it sometimes redirect me back to the "fr" page I just clicked, and sometimes I have to re-reload it changing the url to the "uk" string.

Also I tried ppsting a review, when I completed it, I had an error And couldn't post it, the error says to retry or contact the admin. Is there something for the reviews to work, like a character limit, or some characters aren't allowed or something ?

jial
Developer

Post#24 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:27 pm

Thanks for your report , I will review the website to find out what is happening. If you can send me pictures great. You can use pm. Thanks

jial
Developer

Post#25 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:51 pm

Please, what browser do you use to access dreamarena? Thanks

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#26 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:54 pm

Just wondering if there is anyway to reset your Dreamarena password? I couldn't find a way to reset it. I forgot my password

jial
Developer

Post#27 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:24 pm

1.- Go to registration page: http://registration.dream-key.com
2.- Select Recovery PAssword
3.- Enter your username
4.- The system should send an email to your real email with all your dreamarena credentials

if not contact me

Major19
shadow

Post#28 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:33 am

Hi! Is there a way to access Dreamarena via an Emulator... I do have 2 Dreamcasts and Dreamkey 3.0 but no dreampie.

I was planning a anniversary surprise for my wife I've met in Dreamarena 23 years ago.

Can you help?

Xiden
Developer

Post#29 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:47 pm

Major19 wrote:Hi! Is there a way to access Dreamarena via an Emulator... I do have 2 Dreamcasts and Dreamkey 3.0 but no dreampie.

I was planning a anniversary surprise for my wife I've met in Dreamarena 23 years ago.

Can you help?

As a temporary fix you can set your router DNS to 46.101.91.123. this should allow it to work for you. However I wouldn't recommend keeping your router set to that long term.

Major19
shadow

Post#30 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:13 pm

Xiden wrote:
Major19 wrote:Hi! Is there a way to access Dreamarena via an Emulator... I do have 2 Dreamcasts and Dreamkey 3.0 but no dreampie.

Can you help?

As a temporary fix you can set your router DNS to 46.101.91.123. this should allow it to work for you. However I wouldn't recommend keeping your router set to that long term.

So setting the DNS on my router will enable me to access the Dreamerena via any browser, or do I need to use the Dreamkey on Dreamcast Emulated Hardware?

I want to recreate the evening I've met her online... it would mean very much to me.

I can only test this while everybody's asleep for obvious reasons. :)

Thanks in advance!