What game do you wish get online again?

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

nextlie
rebel

What game do you wish get online again?

Post#1 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:16 pm

As the tittle says, there is a game you will like to play online in DC what don't have a server right now?

In my case, I like the idea of play virtual-on, but don't sound like a popular game to get a server, what's yours?

ByteComputer78
shadow

Re: What game do you wish get online again?

Post#2 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:25 am

Speed Devils Online is my #1 choice. There is not much racing games there are still online today, I like mostly Daytona USA,Toy Racer and POD : Speedzone. My #2 is Netto de Tennis, which seems a cute fun little game to play with friends.

Człeko
noob

Post#3 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 am

In my opinion, the quiet favorite is Outtriger as the second available shooter after Quake 3. Bomberman Online would definitely diversify the selection of available games and would be incredibly fun in an online version.

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#4 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:37 am

#1 Bomberman Online
#2 Outtrigger
#3 Propeller Arena
#4 Virtual-On
#5 Unreal Tournament

nextlie
rebel

Post#5 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm

Yes, bomberman online will be awesome!

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#6 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:57 pm

ByteComputer78 wrote:Speed Devils Online is my #1 choice. There is not much racing games there are still online today, I like mostly Daytona USA,Toy Racer and POD : Speedzone. My #2 is Netto de Tennis, which seems a cute fun little game to play with friends.

4x4 Evo is so underrated! It has checkpoint racing, off roading , and king of the hill game modes, crossplay with PC, you can have 4 players online, two on each console split screen and online! It has a DLC track downloader with over 2000 tracks to download no VMU required. full custom camera control with the num-pad and a career mode similar to Gran Turismo buying Turbochargers and Suspension upgrades with adjustable settings. you should give it another try!

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#7 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:32 pm

nextlie wrote:Yes, bomberman online will be awesome!

Hopefully we get that game back online this year. Sooner than later

ByteComputer78
shadow

Post#8 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:15 am

deluxux wrote:
ByteComputer78 wrote:Speed Devils Online is my #1 choice. There is not much racing games there are still online today, I like mostly Daytona USA,Toy Racer and POD : Speedzone. My #2 is Netto de Tennis, which seems a cute fun little game to play with friends.

4x4 Evo is so underrated! It has checkpoint racing, off roading , and king of the hill game modes, crossplay with PC, you can have 4 players online, two on each console split screen and online! It has a DLC track downloader with over 2000 tracks to download no VMU required. full custom camera control with the num-pad and a career mode similar to Gran Turismo buying Turbochargers and Suspension upgrades with adjustable settings. you should give it another try!

I forgot to mention this one ! I totally agree with you, 4x4 Evo is underrated and really fun.

ByteComputer78
shadow

Post#9 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:52 am

I don't know if I can make a thread about this, but Vanishing Point is my #1 Dreamcast game ever and I am curious about those Internet Challenges. I really wish this game gonna be online again one day. I don't know how to revive a server and those kind of things.

cypressRU
lithium

Post#10 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:40 pm

I say it all the time but I just want capcom fighters back online real bad