BBA to Online

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

redjeff76
Anarki

BBA to Online

Post#1 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:24 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to set up my BBA. I am using Quake 3 to set the settings. It keeps connecting and then says, "searching the internet" and then it says, "No response from master server". :cry:

Maybe my settings are wrong. Can you tell me what my connection settings should all look like in order to connect my BBA if I am using Quake 3 to set-up my internet settings for the BBA?

Thanks,

-=redjeff76=-

Xiden
Developer

Re: BBA to Online

Post#2 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:54 pm

redjeff76 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I am trying to set up my BBA. I am using Quake 3 to set the settings. It keeps connecting and then says, "searching the internet" and then it says, "No response from master server". :cry:

Maybe my settings are wrong. Can you tell me what my connection settings should all look like in order to connect my BBA if I am using Quake 3 to set-up my internet settings for the BBA?

Thanks,

-=redjeff76=-

Is your dns1 set to 46.101.91.123

redjeff76
Anarki

Post#3 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:02 pm

yup that is what my DNS is set to

Where it says enter IP address. I went to google and typed "what is my IP address", what it said what my IP I entered. Is that correct?

redjeff76
Anarki

Post#4 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:11 pm

I really need someone to show me an example of line for line what I should enter into Quake 3's internet connection settings for a BBA.

I can use XDP and connect to the internet (google, play midi's), I can get on PSO. But whatever I am using for Quake 3 is wrong. All I ever get is "No response from master server" after it says it is "searching the internet" (I assume for rooms and players).

redjeff76
Anarki

Post#5 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:48 pm

I guess I don't understand how to join the games manually

Xiden
Developer

Post#6 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:49 pm

redjeff76 wrote:I guess I don't understand how to join the games manually

Check your discord. Ill help u there