Dreamcast Resident evil 3 dccrypt dcvalue help

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Jayshredsguitar
noob

Dreamcast Resident evil 3 dccrypt dcvalue help

Post#1 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:45 pm

Ok so let me begin this post by saying I am starting completely at the beginning of hacking and emulation. I do own my original Dreamcast and many games but due to space reasons and toddler running around I mainly
Play on a handheld android device now. I am trying to perform what I thought :D would be a simple task of testing cheating in resident evil 3 USA version. in the emulator I am using retroarch flycast Naomi, seems
To accept input of GameShark codes…Well nothing seems to work at all! Using codes from game hacking and other sources,manually inputting into the emulator I get no changes. So I have seen on this and some other forums the codes may need to be decrypted? I tried using Dcvalue off this site but to be completely honest it stumped me I can’t figure it out. And I’ve seen another program dccrypt that seems to be a little more noob friendly, but sadly can’t find a download link. Can anyone share dccrypt with me by email, or maybe a link. maybe I’m just doing something totally wrong I’ll gladly take any help or advice! Here’s an example. Infinite Health (Jill) by InterAct
Action Replay/Gameshark
EFE73CD4 000000C8 I Input this into cheats section of emulator in retroarch. And still die miserably lol.

foxx
lithium

Re: Dreamcast Resident evil 3 dccrypt dcvalue help

Post#2 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:45 pm

Jayshredsguitar
noob

Re: Dreamcast Resident evil 3 dccrypt dcvalue help

Post#3 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am

Hey thanks foxx I will give it a try and see how it goes!