DREAM BEATS OF RAGE 7.2 With VMU ICON RUMBLEPACK AND VMU SAVING

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Poll: What improvement, do you want, to see the most ?

Ported Video FMV cutscenes
38%
Scale Rending
17%
Change's from new src ported down
45%
Total votes: 53

dubcity
Super Sonic

Re: DREAM BEATS OF RAGE 7.2 With VMU ICON RUMBLEPACK AND VMU SAVING

Post#471 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:50 am

How many of Ripfire releases play start to finish on hardware? I don't know because I can never download them to play. The links don't last very long.

If you play through any of them with no problems, then post a valid link to them. I will repack them with a pvr and add them to my collection thread.

Roz
photon blast

Post#472 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:46 am

Many games by him dont run very well. Waste of time in testing this...

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#473 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:27 pm

Roz wrote:Many games by him dont run very well. Waste of time in testing this...

I don't have time to chase down his stuff or test them.

Dreamkazt
blackout!

Post#474 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:36 pm

Stringer_bell
lithium

Post#475 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:27 pm

dubcity wrote:How many of Ripfire releases play start to finish on hardware? I don't know because I can never download them to play. The links don't last very long.

If you play through any of them with no problems, then post a valid link to them. I will repack them with a pvr and add them to my collection thread.

Whats the deal with that, I remember a lot of these games being shared for like a day or two and poof they were gone. Then they would come back and again they would be deleted.

I have two of his releases I can post them if people want them. One is a Dungeons & Dragons BOR which looks like it used the Capcom sprites it took forever to load and I dont even know if it worked or not.

The second I know for a fact does its a port of Marvel First Alliance and despite a long load time it works from start to finish. Again if people want them I'll rummage through my PC and share them!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#476 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:54 pm

Stringer_bell wrote:
dubcity wrote:How many of Ripfire releases play start to finish on hardware? I don't know because I can never download them to play. The links don't last very long.

Whats the deal with that, I remember a lot of these games being shared for like a day or two and poof they were gone. Then they would come back and again they would be deleted.

I have two of his releases I can post them if people want them. One is a Dungeons & Dragons BOR which looks like it used the Capcom sprites it took forever to load and I dont even know if it worked or not.

The second I know for a fact does its a port of Marvel First Alliance and despite a long load time it works from start to finish. Again if people want them I'll rummage through my PC and share them!

Yeah he did not unpack the bor.pack for my loading system so they take forever to load feel free to upload and post them here :)

k-do
Doom

Post#477 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:56 am

Hey Ian, is there a version of Dreambor7.2 that suport png and ogg? Could be done a update with this suport or a new version Dreambor7.3?

k-do
Doom

Post#478 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:10 pm

:oops:

Dreamkazt
blackout!

Post#479 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:17 pm

WEBP (IMAGE/ANIMATION) + ACC (AUDIO/SOUND) = LIBREBOR (ENGINE) :shock:

k-do
Doom

Post#480 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:48 pm

Does it exist? never heard about LibreBOR.