GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

XC-3730C
lithium

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Post#161 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:30 am

Yes I just looked at the the 256gb collection and folder 159 has a text file that says First Person Shooters in it. My hope is to one day expand upon it onto a 512GB card and add emulators, homebrew, Atomiswave conversions, etc.

RazorX
brutal

Post#162 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:53 pm

XC-3730C wrote:Yes I just looked at the the 256gb collection and folder 159 has a text file that says First Person Shooters in it. My hope is to one day expand upon it onto a 512GB card and add emulators, homebrew, Atomiswave conversions, etc.

there is not a lot you can functionally do without someone making new software similar to gdmenu that has the ability to have virtual folders or something to that effect as the hardware itself has to be setup in a very specific way ie folders called 01, 02, 03 etc

RazorX
brutal

Post#163 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:06 am

GDMenu Theme Manager v1.14

More Info
  • Updated 'GDMenu Theme Manager' to v1.14 to include and support the latest version of 'OpenMenu RC1' (11.03.24).
  • Added support for applying 10 custom themes (10 being the max) to OpenMenu's GDMenu layout, You can apply multiple themes without closing my manager. You can either apply custom colors to those themes from in 'Advanced ~ Font Colors' before the OpenMenu Themes screen pops up or directly on that screen before clicking Apply on a slot you wish to save it on.
  • Updated 'GDEMU Games List Generator' to v1.5 (in the Optional folder) it now will only generate a 'GDEMU Games.txt' file when you open your sd card and click save games list, On loading up your sd card it will automatically rename games with Disc 1 to 6 in them and remove the duplicates so it will list your individual games and give you a more accurate count of them as well as saving the amount and how much free space you have left on your sd card to the txt file.
  • Updated 'GDMenu Theme Preview Generator' (in the root folder) to v1.05 to fix a slight issue with it displaying the information incorrectly which would be saved to your preview and removed the ability to convert a theme to OpenMenu as it's no longer needed and done in the main app.

There maybe an issue where the OpenMenu Themes screen pops up behind the main app so if you don't initially see it check your task bar or move the main app to the side or ALT+TAB.

Download
Here

RazorX
brutal

Post#164 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:26 pm

GDMenu Theme Manager v1.15

HD Theme Previews
Here

More Info
  • Various bugfixes and tweaks.
  • Changed the location of a few things, Fonts is now in Assets, Themes is now in Assets and called Standard, And the Previews folders are in the appropriate theme folders.
  • Updated 'GDMenu Theme Preview Generator' to reflect the new theme and preview folders.
  • Updated 'GDEMU Games List Generator', Now it should be able to detect any game with either ' DISC 1' or ' (DISC 1)' on the end and show it as having none as well as hide the associated DISC 2, DISC 3 and DISC 4 much better than it did before.
  • Updated 'GDMenu Theme Manager' fixing an issue i spotted in the previous version as well as made tweaks to the OpenMenu themes section allowing you to click a previously assigned theme to see the colors associated with it as well as preview the theme in the top right corner, I also tweaked which colors are assigned from the presets so the menu is more clear, Although some presets may need tweaked.
  • Included 10 themes to start you off but then can easily be overwrote from the OpenMenu themes section.
  • Added button which is only visible when 'GDMENU Card Manager' option is selected which will allow you to see the themes (if any) that are applied but not change them, You'll still have to go through the normal process to change them.
  • Replaced 'ReadMe' with a link to my youtube video guide.

(If you're having an issue with creating an OpenMenu theme, Please run this app as Administrator)

Download
Here