New SEGAGAGA translation project in the works!

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

BloodBrother
core

Re: New SEGAGAGA translation project in the works!

Post#91 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:10 pm

Pokeytax wrote:Just reaffirming that I have been working for the last three months and making solid progress. I am confident of completing the project. No news is good news.

I've waited 7 years for this, thank you for the hope.
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

bl4ckb1rd930
noob

Post#92 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:35 pm

Amazing that this game is getting a translation. Always wanted to try it out!

terranigmatic
noob

Post#93 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:52 am

Been waiting for forever for a translation of this after reading about in a games tm magazine likely around it's release time, joined purely for updates on this translation will be very happy if this gets finished!

ByteComputer78
shadow

Post#94 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:26 pm

I can't wait about this translation getting released, I have hope for a 2024 release. It's weirdness makes it a unique game, and one of my favorite game of all time on the Sega Dreamcast.

Stringer_bell
lithium

Post#95 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:03 pm

Its really nice to see the enthusiasm people have for this translation project. The cynic in me though wishes n00bs would stop bumping this thread as it keeps getting my hopes up!

mrnobody
noob

Post#96 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:33 am

Stringer_bell wrote:Its really nice to see the enthusiasm people have for this translation project. The cynic in me though wishes n00bs would stop bumping this thread as it keeps getting my hopes up!

Dude, let Pokeytax work... he said he was making progress, so, just let him work and probably one day he will post on the progress or even better, the whole translation. Simple enough, let Pokeytax work at his rhythm.

Stringer_bell
lithium

Post#97 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:53 pm

mrnobody wrote:
Stringer_bell wrote:Its really nice to see the enthusiasm people have for this translation project. The cynic in me though wishes n00bs would stop bumping this thread as it keeps getting my hopes up!

Dude, let Pokeytax work... he said he was making progress, so, just let him work and probably one day he will post on the progress or even better, the whole translation. Simple enough, let Pokeytax work at his rhythm.

Yes this is the point of my post lol For n00bs to stop bumping it :lol:

zenithmd
shadow

Post#98 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:19 am

I will learn japanese before this ever gets released...

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#99 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:18 pm

If I were him, I would stop translating because of comments and pushy users like that.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Nexus222
shadow

Post#100 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:32 pm

Hi, as a huge part of the dreamcast community, making widescreen codes, texture packs, flycast work.... upscaling and editing roms. I have made it my mission to finsh one of these started projects. I see your the farthest one in the tech side of it showing we can over come the sizing issue when using English characters. Can I help out?

I can edit the code in the games.
I have most every bit translated already and a real good translation.
I have unlimited free time I'm currently giving to this community to bring back some projects that long sense died. This is on my list. I'd like to work together so we can get it done rather then have a seperate project going parallel.. so please dm me :) find me o reddit, I'm the mod of the /r/flycast, and the /r/flycast_texture_packs reddit, croniccanabis88