The Dreamcast SGA Collection - GG Edition

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: The Dreamcast SGA Collection - GG Edition

Post#21 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:05 am

marchegiano wrote:Just to be clear, there are no plain files for creating SGA's?

There are i have them all these are old i started the term SGA single mame drivers at the time optimized but there not the best these days talking 2003 when they ran even worst or not at all when being part of mamed or the other i stopped making sga's when i did wowmame which runs most things much better with better sound..

single driver by it's self used less ram allowed me to do simpsons for example

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#22 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:42 pm

do you happen to have a link for that version of simpsons?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#23 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:46 pm

bjankins1 wrote:do you happen to have a link for that version of simpsons?

From 2003 by me not up to my standard https://mega.nz/file/y65WgYoK#tOuy0Gfg5 ... Vwhz6SKJIU

pure history only

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#25 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:28 pm

thanks i appreciate this, its still really cool that its running as well as it is

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#26 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:35 pm

bjankins1 wrote:thanks i appreciate this, its still really cool that its running as well as it is

NP i saved people a wasted cdr people where selling this on etsy and ebay for years ..

This was just a free project at the time as no mame on dreamcast can run these roms

4player so you need to plug in the controller for the player you want to play player 1 is marg

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#27 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:13 pm

Ok so was curious to know how sunset riders ran on SGA
Also, does wowmame run any games from early 90s or just early to late 80s games?

Ghost 1
lithium

Post#28 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:09 pm

On the menu sega 16 bits, it's selection DR for speed but for audio the emulator B1 is presented and i'ts not really good , how to put the b2 below dr option ? And for mame 4 all b1 b2 how to play to golden axe when i launch the game , the emulator says when charges the file that it ask for authorization ?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#29 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:13 pm

Ghost 1 wrote:On the menu sega 16 bits, it's selection DR for speed but for audio the emulator B1 is presented and i'ts not really good , how to put the b2 below dr option ? And for mame 4 all b1 b2 how to play to golden axe when i launch the game , the emulator says when charges the file that it ask for authorization ?

It's dpad to change but this system sega 16 emulator i did in 2003 it's slow if there is sound only useful really with sound off.. very old stuff here for history

Got press left and right on dpad

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#30 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:22 am

Ghost 1 wrote:On the menu sega 16 bits, it's selection DR for speed but for audio the emulator B1 is presented and i'ts not really good , how to put the b2 below dr option ? And for mame 4 all b1 b2 how to play to golden axe when i launch the game , the emulator says when charges the file that it ask for authorization ?

Golden Axe works in Beta 2 but it glitches out on the second stage.. you won’t be able to finish it..