HUCAST - working games set

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: HUCAST - working games set

Post#11 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:16 am

kremiso wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:
MoeFoh wrote:Ian, can you improve hucast with your bag of magic tricks? Lot's of cool games on this platform.

Maybe if you can find me the src code..

i remember in an old forum Quzar itself saying 'if you want the source code, send me a mail message'
but it was eons ago lol

Apart the ton of glitches, the interesting thing about Hucast, is the fact that you don't need to add the original soundtrack files to test the Turbografx CD games, but just the main program .iso, a lot faster

Ian, maybe adding a cdda (like the Amiga CD16) to the few games that work decently, would lead to some great releases?

Also, strangely with the CD games, the image is correctly centered on screen, unlike with the standard PC-Engine roms

Yeah cdda would not slow it at all.. Src was posted on hucast website at one time as well the link is dead..

Jojo1979
shadow

Post#12 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:03 pm

Crémiso please link iso sd dreamshell of hucast preview with games for testing on my dreamcast ? I have dreamcast pal, I am French. Pcecast freeze about 5 min of game only. It's very bad for my. Thanks you and sorry for my bad English.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#13 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:41 pm

Jojo1979 wrote:Crémiso please link iso sd dreamshell of hucast preview with games for testing on my dreamcast ? I have dreamcast pal, I am French. Pcecast freeze about 5 min of game only. It's very bad for my. Thanks you and sorry for my bad English.

It will if you play more then one game at time between reboots..It's got a memory leak.. But by far the fastest emulator..

Jojo1979
shadow

Post#14 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:38 am

Hello Ian, on my dreamcast euro pcecast freeze. Hucast is the best option for the dreamcast euro. Crémiso please a version iso sd dreamshell hucast for testing on my dreamcast.