IMR GAME GEAR AUTO PORTER The Game gear loader

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

IMR GAME GEAR AUTO PORTER The Game gear loader

Post#1 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:21 pm

Title: GAME GEAR AUTO PORTER- The Ultimate Homebrew Game Loader for Sega Dreamcast
You will need to watch the video i show how build customize and make it work.

Introduction:
Hello everyone! I am thrilled to present the game gear loader, a fantastic homebrew game loader designed specifically for SegaDreamcast GAME GEAR enthusiasts like you. With the game gear loader, you can effortlessly create, customize, and distribute your own indie-like releases of GAME GEAR games. Whether you're a seasoned developer or just getting started with homebrew, this loader will make the process a breeze! . And no coding needed.

Features:
1. User-Friendly Menu: the game gear loader comes with an intuitive menu that lets you easily load the ROM, customize VMU display, and manage other options. It's designed to be simple yet powerful, providing a seamless experience.

2. ROM Loading and Execution: Loading your favorite ROM into the system memory has never been easier. Game gear loader takes care of the technicalities, so you can focus on the fun part - playing your games!

3. Custom VMU Display: Personalize your VMU display with your own text, images, or icons. Game gear loader empowers you to make your Sega Dreamcast gaming experience truly unique.

4. Build Automation: Say goodbye to manual builds! We've included a powerful build automation tool that streamlines the process of preparing your game for the Dreamcast platform.

Thanks to mrneo240 for the build tools :)

Getting Started:
To use Game gear loader, simply follow these steps:

1. Download gear loader.
2. Use the one click development tools.
3. Load your game ROM into gear loader and customize the VMU display to your heart's content.
4. Use the build automation tool to package your game into a fully functional Sega Dreamcast release.
5. Share your creation with the world and see your game running on original hardware or emulators!
But not redream ahh redream!!or flycast!!

Feedback and Support:
I value your feedback! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for improvements, please reach out to us through our website or community forums. We are committed to refining The Dreamcast gear loader based on your input and providing the best possible experience for our users.

Conclusion:
gear loader is more than just a homebrew game loader; it's a passion project that celebrates the creativity and ingenuity of the Sega Dreamcast community. I'm excited to see the amazing games you create using gear loader and look forward to sharing this incredible journey with you. Let's embark on this adventure together and take Sega Dreamcast and Genesis homebrew gaming to new heights! Happy coding and gaming!

Course want to support future requests and projects could always
Buy Me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/ianmicheal
Attachments
IMRGamegear[autoport]builder.rar
(6.9 MiB) Downloaded 154 times

law56ker
rebel

Re: IMR GAME GEAR AUTO PORTER The Game gear loader

Post#2 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:26 pm

Thank you Ian, I love your user friendly releases!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: IMR GAME GEAR AUTO PORTER The Game gear loader

Post#3 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:34 pm

BTW just for secret info add in the roms folder /cd/roms/sms/boot.sms and remove the game gear folder it will auto port sms games plus add /cd/bios_ue.sms add that if any sms game does not work this not needed but for picky games and it load them as well like msx 2 sms and others