RECV US Dreamcast 3D Models Packs (By CBNJ)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

cbnj
brutal

Re: Resident Evil Code Veronica US Dreamcast 3D Models (By CBNJ)

Post#81 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:55 am

Update Frebuary 07 / 2024
*Added PL02WPD.7z - Steve weapons

Some weapons are unfinished, uv maps are wrongly assigned or the hand model belong to claire hand, also apparently some Chris beta outfit textures are used on some steve rigth hands.

How to fix this model issues and how to manually modify the uvs will be covered in the advanced model modifications guides.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/do8nmhs0 ... PD.7z/file
Attachments
PL02WPD.jpg
PL02WPD.jpg (28.3 KiB) Viewed 1052 times

cbnj
brutal

Post#82 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:12 pm

Thanks to egregiousguy (user wich i dont know if is active in this comunity) and his work for segagaga game wich outputs a noesis scene file to load multiple models at same time, i adapted this file to load the extracted cv models (wich needs to be made manually at the moment) rooms can now be rendered completelly in noesis along its props, items and even enemies if desired, i also went one step further and settled up textures into pvm format so the models can be exported to any model format kepping a list of the named textures, the files can also be read as single files.
Previously i added the models and setting up the material manually in the nj files it self, but doing trough noesis scene file makes things easier, now i only modify cordenates sets.
Attachments
ROOM.jpg
ROOM+ASSETS.jpg
Last edited by cbnj on Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cbnj
brutal

Post#83 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:44 pm

My pc broke, all cv updates stop for now.

cbnj
brutal

Post#84 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:54 pm

cbnj
brutal

Post#85 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:53 am

We are back! Its crazy tax.... i mean im back whit pc and also i proudly announce:
ALL THE CV MODELS FOR ROOMS, ENEMIES, ITEMS, PLAYABLE CHARS, AND BEYOND CAN NOW FREELY BE BUILD IN 3D EDITOR AND IMPORTED INTO GAME!!!!!! ^^

HUGE thank you to me by find the way to do it :)

Picture show claire head imported into game, i also include a picture of a replaced room whit a box no uvs or textures as this were only import tests, not a final product, i dont include items picture since i got able to make new items about 1 year ago and since enemies are the same as players (kind of) i dont include pic of it neither.
Windows are props = objects not linked to main room model, thus props remain visible.

(Probably ill use this new superpowa to add cutscene face to playable claire model :p)

If you are good at texture/modeling let me know and maybe we can come up whit something ;)
Attachments
player.jpg
Player
room.jpg
Room
Last edited by cbnj on Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#86 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:14 am

That's a huge update :)

cbnj
brutal

Post#87 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:59 pm

fafadou

Yez, it could be the start of complete new plots due script also being decoded, new chars, new stages, new weps, new histories = new (mini) games.
Last edited by cbnj on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

xaeroxcore
fire

Post#88 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:20 pm

cbnj wrote:fafadou: yez, it could be the start of complete new plots due script also being decoded, new chars, new stages, new weps, new histories = new (mini) games.

OMG that´s huge!!!

So it would be possible to create enemies and char more detailed than originals? It would be viable to may be create something similar to RE 4?

DreamcastFreak
dark night

Post#89 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:09 pm

Amazing!!! You could probably make something like re outbreak or dead aim with this! Or could you imagine making something like re remake or zero on Dreamcast!!!??? :O

cbnj
brutal

Post#90 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:55 pm

Playstation re2 models seems to be a little bigger than the DC models, león head proves it :p
Some scalling down will have to be done >:)
Attachments
leonhead.jpg