noob

Re: Street Fighter 2 CE Beat 'Em Up

Post#11 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:06 am

thanks for this openbor mod

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#12 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:51 am

The game is taking more time. It produced some errors in the tests that took me weeks to solve (I reached 40 CDI versions). I have to work too so in some nights after work I sit on my pc and think about what next to fix, change or solve. But it is good to watch and play every advance
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#13 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:36 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:The game is taking more time. It produced some errors in the tests that took me weeks to solve (I reached 40 CDI versions). I have to work too so in some nights after work I sit on my pc and think about what next to fix, change or solve. But it is good to watch and play every advance

Keep going. Once it all comes together you will feel satisfaction.

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#14 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:21 pm

Sad news, 3 days ago my notebook from which I am modding this game, was robbed from my car, I lost not only my progress in this but all files from work, I am trying to track the dispositive any form but not hope at all
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Cass
MegaDeath

Post#15 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:15 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:Sad news, 3 days ago my notebook from which I am modding this game, was robbed from my car, I lost not only my progress in this but all files from work, I am trying to track the dispositive any form but not hope at all

So sorry to hear that lad - It's devastating. I had a similar thing happen to me a long time ago. You do get over it - eventually.

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#16 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:47 pm

A lot of wasted work and time. I was in the final stages. It is frustrating. I want to kill the stealer, he robbed my credit card too and bought inmediatly in a market till its buying limit. I wont do it but do not know if continue with this project or start with the next one. The only files I found about this project are from April 2023, I had copied them in another notebook of mine to work on it where finally were archived.

Thanks to all the users who expressed interest in this project.
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#17 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:48 am

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:A lot of wasted work and time. I was in the final stages. It is frustrating. I want to kill the stealer, he robbed my credit card too and bought inmediatly in a market till its buying limit. I wont do it but do not know if continue with this project or start with the next one. The only files I found about this project are from April 2023, I had copied them in another notebook of mine to work on it where finally were archived.

Thanks to all the users who expressed interest in this project.

That's terrible man. I hope the credit card company fixes that for you. Identity theft is a bitch. Sorry to hear about the notebook.