Xenocider/Project Q

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

fafadou
Gold Lion

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#451 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:51 am

hombreimaginario wrote:Hey guys,
As some of you know, there's a very limited reprint coming from Wave (EU/UK), in a more PAL-looking style :P

Yes but what about your next project please ? :P :mrgreen:

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#452 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:04 am

Ian Micheal wrote: there has been advancing in kos and gldc to allow bigger textures and non fragment so yalloc..

Interesting. I had no idea. I'll pass this on to Chui. Thank you :)

fafadou wrote:
As some of you know, there's a very limited reprint coming from Wave (EU/UK), in a more PAL-looking style :P

For now, Xenocider HD is our project. But we are in pre-production of the following one :)

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#453 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:57 pm

hombreimaginario wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote: there has been advancing in kos and gldc to allow bigger textures and non fragment so yalloc..

Interesting. I had no idea. I'll pass this on to Chui. Thank you :)

fafadou wrote:

For now, Xenocider HD is our project. But we are in pre-production of the following one :)

Please tell chui to join the simulant discord. A lot of DC devs are there sharing knowledge and help.
https://discord.gg/8bwgEJ87

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#454 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:26 am

Hello everyone. It's been a while!

I thought it would be nice to find this old thread and finally give it an update. After Xenocider reached the 5th place of The Dreamcast Junkyard's Top 25 Dreamcast indie games, we received a few inquiries about where our game can be acquired... so here's a useful bunch of links for those of you still interested.

:arrow: Xenocider Digital Edition is available from our store and includes an image file of the game (in a variety of formats) that you can burn to a disc, play on GDemu and whatnot.
A Deluxe Digital Edition is also available, featuring the game booklet and complete OST.

:cool: Now, if you'd like to own a copy of a brand new edition with ridiculously cool looking cover art, our friends at VideoGamesNewYork got you covered. Go give their store a look while you're at it!

:!: Collectors interested in finding a copy of our original physical run can still get their hands on it here, and here for the Special Edition, courtesy of DragonBox Shop.

:?: Physical copies of both editions are also available at PixelHeart. Naturally. Standard edition here, Special Edition here (only a few left in stock, apparently).

:geek: So, as we like to remind followers and collectors on our social media profiles from time to time, please don't buy overpriced copies from Ebay resellers, or unauthorised Aliexpress bootlegs. There's simply no need. We offer an easy, legal way to download our game. Support indie devs and legit stores when you can. Xenocider is still on sale, out there.

Thanks everyone! :D