Lets Buy a saturn

Talk about Sega's other Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

redlion
rebel

Re: Lets Buy a saturn

Post#21 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:35 pm

I found a model 1 at a local game store with the cables and a controller with 14 games for $45 its awesome

Cornerb0y
stalker

Post#22 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:52 am

Just a warning to some of you guys getting the Action Replay cart for Saturn...some of them didn't come with the chip with the cheats on them, and if you try to activate a cheat it will brick the cart...I know this cause it happened to me. If you get one, just use it for playing imports and as a memory card! Also to save your data to the memory card, reset the console with the door open and transfer before powering off!

Vampyre Mike
Roadster

Post#23 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:51 pm

I just got an untested Saturn on Ebay with virtua cop, jurassic park the lost world, and virtua fighter 2 all shipped for... $13 =)

I also ordered a second untested unit with a multitap, the nights controller, and the console for...$40 shipped. He also threw in college slam and nba live 97.

I have my action replay on the way, and an s-video cable as I am in the U S of A.

Crossing my fingers one of these bad boys actually works! :x

blatz89
shadow

Post#24 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:33 pm

OH! Quick note, since you're going for an NTSC Saturn, you'll probably want to get an S-Video cable, or perhaps purchase an RGB\SCART cable for it and a RGB-Component adapter or something. Personally, I have no qualms with S-Video.