AHX2WAV request for Shenmue 2

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
kuabara85
shadow

AHX2WAV request for Shenmue 2

Post#1 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:25 pm

Good evening, I've been wandering around the web for 10 hours trying to find a version of AHX2WAV to dowsample Shenmue 2 audio.
I found only one app version 0.14 mod, but it doesn't work on either XP or Windows 7.
Does any good soul happen to have this software?
I need it to localize Shenmue 2 in Italian.
Thanks

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Re: AHX2WAV request for Shenmue 2

Post#2 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:03 pm

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#3 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:19 am

If you succeed in getting a distro in Italian, please share with the community.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

kuabara85
shadow

Post#4 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:07 pm

Bob Dobbs wrote:If you succeed in getting a distro in Italian, please share with the community.

Yes, I have already done the first chapter of Shenmue in Italian

JordanHansen
noob

Post#5 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:55 pm

i was looking for it too, have you seen it? can someone help me, i am also looking for it.

kuabara85
shadow

Post#6 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:17 pm

JordanHansen wrote:i was looking for it too, have you seen it? can someone help me, i am also looking for it.

I couldn't, I ended up replacing some AHX dialogs with empty files by renaming them with the same name.
I removed the audio of the fortuneteller and gambling dialogues to reduce the space occupied by disk two under 100 minutes