Dreamcast Phantasy Star Complete RELEASE! and multi lang update

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Dreamcast Phantasy Star Complete RELEASE! and multi lang update

Post#1 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:46 am

These CDI files included in the collection are the translated versions of the game. Each CDI file corresponds to a specific language: French, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish. Therefore, there is one CDI file for each language. I made a promise to some users to do these versions all translated roms where patched and are the work of the authors..

Ian Micheal wrote:Multi download
multi download

And hop over to gamesreup _ channel

If you're a fan of Dreamcast, Sega, and homebrew games on various machines, I highly recommend subscribing to AL's channel. I just wanted to express my gratitude to AL for collaborating with me and for being such a genuine and honest friend. He's a truly amazing person, and I urge you to support his channel and spread the word. It's truly one of the most authentic and trustworthy channels out there when it comes to covering DC homebrew and indie games.

DownloadCDI

Thanks to all my patreon this allows me to go close to retail and put months into each project..
thumb.jpg

ph1.jpeg

ph2.jpeg

Little playthru almost ready covers are done testing is done..

WIP 1

simple fast no BS..

all load return and saving
Attachments
disklable[multi].rar
(10.75 MiB) Downloaded 134 times
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:31 am, edited 9 times in total.

Wombat
Vagabond

Re: Phantasy Star Complete coming for Dreamcast all 4 games perfect 60fps emulation with saving

Post#2 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:22 pm

AWESOME!

Good to see how you are able to re-use/implement all the hard work you did on your custom menu coding :)

willis
letterbomb

Re: Phantasy Star Complete coming for Dreamcast all 4 games perfect 60fps emulation with saving

Post#3 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:59 am

I will be following this project Ian, this is such a great collection to have!

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#4 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:44 am

great choice!
the serie really deserve a dedicated work

Phantasy Star 3 soundrack is still on top of my personal fave list

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#8 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:44 am

kremiso wrote:great choice!
the serie really deserve a dedicated work

Phantasy Star 3 soundrack is still on top of my personal fave list

it have the full sound track i will give the ole imrtech spit shine lmao..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#10 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:12 pm

music play was slow with one song but not the play list
https://streamable.com/toy7dh

now fixed
https://streamable.com/toy7d

solved the problem the PVR order was executing redundant draw operations during the playback of individual songs, whereas such redundancy was absent when the PVR order was executed on the playlist, thereby resulting in the occurrence of double drawing operations for a single song during PVR order execution, but only once during playlist-based execution.