Best Game Ever, The

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Impulse
Admin

Re: Best Game Ever, The

Post#11 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:35 am

Congrats on the homebrew release I'm going to try it out.

Gary_b wrote:i picked up a virus off of megaupload. i just got done reformatting my drive. has anyone else had trouble with megaupload.com giving them a virus? i downloaded many things from them with out viruses in the past. crazy shit :x

I've never ran into any trouble with that on Megaupload. I use NoScript on Firefox so maybe that has blocked some garbage ads from the site.
-Impulse

Indiket
Developer

Post#12 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:18 am

Mr. Captain Dreamcast, prepare for the fans! You ultra-rare game has been published on Dreamcast.es! Zillions and zillions of (insert here your currency) will be only yours heheheh :mrgreen:

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#13 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:33 pm

I can't get mine to work on NullDC for some reason.

Captain Dreamcast
Developer

Post#14 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Anthony817 wrote:I can't get mine to work on NullDC for some reason.

Hm, looks like NullDC can't handle so much win. Have you tried the other two emulators? Well, the game is probably not worth the trouble anyway, so yeah, maybe I'll make a speedrun on Youtube. I'll have to practice the game a bit first (it's really tough), but it'll be done.
For Great Justice!

BlueCrab
Developer

Post#15 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Captain Dreamcast wrote:
Indiket wrote:I also have to ask you about your obligation of convert your great game into GPL. If not, my lawyers (or BlueCrab) will chase you and you will burn in hell (forever!) ^^.

Okay, I'll do it one of these days. I can handle lawyers, but BlueCrab chasing me... He'd use his uber-programming skills to pwn me. ;)

Eh? what now? Someone called me?