Intrepid Izzy

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

dubcity
Super Sonic

Re: Intrepid Izzy

Post#331 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:06 pm

galaxygod wrote:
dubcity wrote:I wonder if the price of pressing a physical cd has gone up considering in America you can hardly find brand new physical music cds in stores anymore?

cd prices arent terribly high right now actually, you can get 1000 cds with a full 8 page booklet printed for under $1500, i think this guys country just has wild import taxes

That isn't a bad price.

marcosmoutta
lithium

Post#332 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:09 pm

dubcity wrote:
marcosmoutta wrote:
dubcity wrote:throwing accusations at the developer isn't going to make the digital release come any faster.

??? When did I do this? What the actual hell

You don't think saying he was gatekeeping the game is an accusation? Seemed like one to me. Did I read that wrong?

Yes, you did. I literally stated in the subsequent post I meant it in a literal sense without negative connotations. I also stated that 1- I never said the price is unfair 2- I only wished for a digital release 3- none of this matters because I can get it on steam. But it seems like nobody cares :mrgreen:

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#333 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm

marcosmoutta wrote:Yes, you did. I literally stated in the subsequent post I meant it in a literal sense without negative connotations. I also stated that 1- I never said the price is unfair 2- I only wished for a digital release 3- none of this matters because I can get it on steam. But it seems like nobody cares :mrgreen:

Got it. Good for you.

Roel
Developer

Post#334 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:07 am

marcosmoutta wrote:absurd (...) gatekeeping (...) dumb

If you meant to write something without negative connotations, perhaps you shouldn't have used so many words that inherently have negative connotations. Also you can't use "gatekeeing" in the literal sense unless you're talking about an actual, literal gate. Just some friendly advice to help prevent misunderstandings in the future. ;)

Anyway, glad to see everyone is still friends!

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#335 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:05 am

Let him live in his own world where his statements don't mean what they actually mean. I chose not to argue with him anymore. It's easier that way. We have derailed the thread enough.

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#336 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:54 am

Okay, let's get back to our topic as far as the game is concerned. When will the development of Age Of The Beast begin ??? :P

Roel
Developer

Post#337 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:57 am

DarkSynbios wrote:Okay, let's get back to our topic as far as the game is concerned. When will the development of Age Of The Beast begin ??? :P

Real smooth, DarkSynbios! :lol:

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#338 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:44 pm

Roel wrote:
DarkSynbios wrote:Okay, let's get back to our topic as far as the game is concerned. When will the development of Age Of The Beast begin ??? :P

Real smooth, DarkSynbios! :lol:

I have put it on FB last week, but I’ll put it here again, just in case :mrgreen:
Attachments
906E3E7E-FB10-4CDB-9AC3-EA33905AC948.jpeg
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

marcosmoutta
lithium

Post#339 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:16 pm

Roel wrote:
marcosmoutta wrote:absurd (...) gatekeeping (...) dumb

If you meant to write something without negative connotations, perhaps you shouldn't have used so many words that inherently have negative connotations. Also you can't use "gatekeeing" in the literal sense unless you're talking about an actual, literal gate. Just some friendly advice to help prevent misunderstandings in the future. ;)

Anyway, glad to see everyone is still friends!

I didn't realize that. I'm not native! I never knew I was writing in a bitchy way! You see, when you're learning a second language, you don't have the experience, so all words have the same weight :cry:

Roel
Developer

Post#340 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:18 am

People living in the Americas can get the game from closer to home now, thanks to The Bit Station!
https://thebitstationgames.com/product/intrepid-izzy/

Return to “New Games”