Xenocider/Project Q

Moderator: VasiliyRS

User avatar
DCGX
chill
Posts: 301

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#311 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:47 am

I like it in black and white. Will the final poster be colorized?

User avatar
hombreimaginario
Developer
Posts: 304
Contact:

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#312 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:57 am

mazonemayu wrote:very 80's 8-) 8-)


I was aiming for an early 90's Jim Lee's X-men vibe actually, but 80's will do ;)

DCGX wrote:I like it in black and white. Will the final poster be colorized?


Honestly? We haven't decided that yet. I so believe the poster will look more interesting in its original lineart form. More authentic, more exclusive, so to speak.

User avatar
DCGX
chill
Posts: 301

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#313 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:28 am

Nice!

User avatar
mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur
Posts: 3746

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#314 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:01 pm

hombreimaginario wrote:
mazonemayu wrote:very 80's 8-) 8-)


I was aiming for an early 90's Jim Lee's X-men vibe actually, but 80's will do ;)




close enough :lol: 8-)
We are SEGA generation.

my collection
vids

PAL/EU complete
NTSC/US complete
310 JAP games to go

User avatar
hombreimaginario
Developer
Posts: 304
Contact:

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#315 » Mon May 22, 2017 12:52 pm

And this is how the Limited Edition should end up looking! :D

Image

http://retrosumus.com/product/xenocider ... l-edition/

:D

User avatar
DCGX
chill
Posts: 301

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#316 » Tue May 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Slick.

User avatar
hombreimaginario
Developer
Posts: 304
Contact:

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#317 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 am

New stage, new enemies (lots of them actually), a huge influence from the Shinobi series, some nice transparency effects here and there and... Sakura's Realm is here :D



More info: http://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk/2 ... ng-on.html

Exclusive poster to be included with all pre-orders! Get yours today: http://retrosumus.com/shop/

BloodBrother
undertow
Posts: 30

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#318 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:36 pm

hombreimaginario wrote:
mazonemayu wrote:very 80's 8-) 8-)


I was aiming for an early 90's Jim Lee's X-men vibe actually, but 80's will do ;)

DCGX wrote:I like it in black and white. Will the final poster be colorized?


Honestly? We haven't decided that yet. I so believe the poster will look more interesting in its original lineart form. More authentic, more exclusive, so to speak.


X-Men 2099?! :)
If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

User avatar
hombreimaginario
Developer
Posts: 304
Contact:

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#319 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:37 am

Guys, don't forget to check out our last video. We are particularly proud of how this stage came out :)

Also, regarding release... honestly, we could keep the release date for late june as originally announced... But I'd rather polish and beta-test everything a thousand times and make sure it works flawlessly than rush the release just to meet the deadline. And that's what we're planning to do.

We are meeting again this weekend to work on the last stage (which implies that, of course, we haven't showed them all) and will probably reveal some things then. Most likely the new target release date among them.

User avatar
Wrath of Khan
GD-ROM
Posts: 469

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#320 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:22 am

hombreimaginario wrote:Guys, don't forget to check out our last video. We are particularly proud of how this stage came out :)

Also, regarding release... honestly, we could keep the release date for late june as originally announced... But I'd rather polish and beta-test everything a thousand times and make sure it works flawlessly than rush the release just to meet the deadline. And that's what we're planning to do.

We are meeting again this weekend to work on the last stage (which implies that, of course, we haven't showed them all) and will probably reveal some things then. Most likely the new target release date among them.

Could be nice to have some surprises for the finished game too, not showing everything in advance. Just a thought. Yeah, best polish and release when its done, sounds good .

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “New Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users