Hey everyone!

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Future Gum
shadow

Hey everyone!

Post#1 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Hey all, my names danny. I love my dreamcast, so i decided i should get more involved in the dc community, and help keep the dream alive!
Game over yeaaaaaaaaaah!

BionicKoalaBoy
photon blast

Re: Hey everyone!

Post#2 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Welcome on board. Are you an original DC owner, or a newish convert? :)

Future Gum
shadow

Post#3 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Hey hows it going! Im an original owner. First games were Sega Rally 2 and Power Stone. I'll never forget the day i came home with my brand spanking new DC! I was 10 at the time and i've been playing ever since.
Game over yeaaaaaaaaaah!

Future Gum
shadow

Post#4 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:10 pm

BionicKoalaBoy wrote:Welcome on board. Are you an original DC owner, or a newish convert? :)

how about yourself? im trying to get my head around how to use forums. literally never used one properly before so its all a bit new
Game over yeaaaaaaaaaah!

BionicKoalaBoy
photon blast

Post#5 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:15 am

Future Gum wrote:
BionicKoalaBoy wrote:Welcome on board. Are you an original DC owner, or a newish convert? :)

how about yourself? im trying to get my head around how to use forums. literally never used one properly before so its all a bit new

I'm a relative noob too. This is the only forum i've used - I was in my mid twenties when i bought myself a Dreamcast with Crazy taxi back in 2000. I moved on to Gamecube, xbox, Ps2 etc, but the Dreamcast is the only one i've hung on to. I think it was the last great 'gamers' console, before things went 'multimedia'. I also prefer 'arcade' games, which the DC has in spades.

Future Gum
shadow

Post#6 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:33 am

It was a great time to be a gamer. Crazy taxi was one of my first games too. I completely agree with you, i love consoles that literally just played games. Like heres a little box - it plays brilliant video games. All this multimedia stuff is taking that simplicity away. I miss the days when you could just put in a game and play. No updates or connecting to blah blah.... I know what you mean though, the games were simple arcade fun, basically the dc is a mini naomi arcade board. All the games were disgned to be fun, and thats why theyre timeless.
Game over yeaaaaaaaaaah!

BionicKoalaBoy
photon blast

Post#7 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Future Gum wrote:It was a great time to be a gamer. Crazy taxi was one of my first games too. I completely agree with you, i love consoles that literally just played games. Like heres a little box - it plays brilliant video games. All this multimedia stuff is taking that simplicity away. I miss the days when you could just put in a game and play. No updates or connecting to blah blah.... I know what you mean though, the games were simple arcade fun, basically the dc is a mini naomi arcade board. All the games were disgned to be fun, and thats why theyre timeless.

Couldn't have put it better. :)

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#8 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Future Gum wrote:Hey all, my names danny. I love my dreamcast, so i decided i should get more involved in the dc community, and help keep the dream alive!

Hello! Welcome! Enjoy! Don't hesitate to PM if need be!
Hope to see you online!
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#9 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:49 am

Welcome to our community. We have guides to also play online to games like PSO, Quake III Arena, Toy Racer, 4x4 Evolution, Maximum Pool and Planet Ring.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Return to “New Member Introduction”