Hola from Spain

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Saikun
noob

Hola from Spain

Post#1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:40 am

Hello everyone!

My name's Simon and I'm the proud owner of 2 Dreamcast that I acquired dirt cheap because they were malfunctioning, one of them supposedly dead. I've been getting into console modding and repairing lately, so I thought I'd give them a shot since the Dreamcast always was one of my fav systems and I never could afford one back then.

I've been able to bring one of these "back from the dead" thanks to the info I've seen here and in other sites. I've decided to register here, not only to see the images but also because it seems a great forum overall, not just for technical stuff. Also, I really want to get the most of my new DC. I'm amazed at the amount of love it still receives to this day.

I'm very happy with my work on both DCs so far, but there are some issues here and there that I still want to fix, so I'll get onto that. Greetings to everyone and kudos to the forum admins for the site, it looks really neat.

See you around :)

ch0pzta
GD-ROM

Re: Hola from Spain

Post#2 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Welcome!
Current online Dreamcast games:
Quake 3 Arena - -ch0pzta>
Phantasy Star Online (Version 2) - ch0pzta - HUmar - YELLOWBOZE Lv60-odd

Bigboyzs
dark night

Post#3 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:01 pm

Welcome.

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#4 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:24 pm

¡Hola Saikun! ^_^

Welcome at DC-Talk. Respect for the fact that you've been able to resurrect that Dreamcast, I guess you're meeting G over there? ;) jaja

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#5 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Welcome señor! :D
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Return to “New Member Introduction”