PSOv2 audio stutter and consistent in-game freezing whilst telepiping leading to subsequent reset of console. I have researched this error for many days now and my findings are:
1. NOT an SD card compatibility issue - Many different cards formatted, loaded and tested, still the same issue.
2. NOT a file type issue - I’ve tried many variants, still the same issue.
3. NOT a controller problem - 3 different controllers used.
4. NOT a GDEmu problem - It’s genuine, updated to latest firmware and has been working tip top prior to this issue. It has also been removed carefully with pins cleaned and replaced. Same issue.
5. NOT a tv setting problem. Everything is setup just fine and all cables double checked for dust etc.
6. This MAY BE a bug that has attached itself to my saved game via VMU, hence why the errors are consistent in-game causing a corruption. This is unlikely, but who knows? Maybe the more experienced can chime in?
7. I have researched to find the problems I have are also linked to dirty PSU/mainboard pins or even a faulty motherboard itself. These are next on my list to rule out. Everything will be cleaned tomorrow and will post a further update! A new motherboard will also be with me next week so fingers crossed!